Chaper 7.

Oikawa got better after 5 days and could go to school but he wasn't allowed to do any physical activities for the next 10 days.

I wasn't allowed to see him since one of my parents are germophobic and told me to go there when he could start to play sports again.

Yes, we did text each other but it got annoying really fast as he was texting me thru my classes and volleyball practices, and whined that he can't play volleyball yet.

I was at my volleyball practice when he texted me what I'm doing. I texted him the truth. Mistake. He started to call me and demanded a video chat. I hung up and texted him that I can't call and that he should chill out.

I ignored him after that. The biggest mistake in my life yet.

After practice, I had over 999+ messages from Oikawa.

My phone was burning. I almost cracked my phone in half.

I read most of them. They were whines and annoying stuff.

Oh, he's getting on my last nerve!

I showed my phone in my pocket and starts to storm walking to Oikawa's house, ignoring what my parents said.

I can be chill when I need to but I have a short temper. F/n always say that I'm sometimes like a ticking bomb that needs to be deactivated or it won't end up well.

Right now I'm a ticking mess.

I know it's a stupid reason to be angry about but I'm just annoyed. I don't know when have we become so close. It happened so quickly and it's stressing me out. I'm not Iwaizumi, I don't know him that much, and neither he does.

I arrived in front of Oikawa's house and checked if his parents are home. I don't want them to see me like this.

They aren't.

I rushed to the front door and press the bell aggressively that the button got stuck for a few seconds.

I heard footsteps going to the door. I waited.

The door had open, "Damn, what's the rush-" Oikawa said and looked at me, "Y/n-chan what are you doin-"

I cut him off, "Why can't you wait till I text you I'm free to chat?!" I spat out.

"I was worried that something had happened when you started ignoring me." Oikawa said defending himself.

A tick mark appeared on my cheek, "Do you think that I'm weak or something?!"

"No-" Oikawa tried to say something but I, once again, cut him off.

"I've put your prideful ass to the ground oh so many times and you think I'm weak!?" I snapped.

"ONLY ONE TIME!" he shouted pulling me into the house so we can discuss it in private, "And even then it was in junior high!" Oikawa said pouting.

"What about this year's practice matches?" I tilt my head arrogantly, getting closer to him, "Did you forget about them?" at this point I was cooling down only teasing Oikawa around.

I got deactivated.

"Grr! That doesn't count, they weren't official matches!" Oikawa swung his hands down in an angry manner, getting closer as well.

"Well, I still beat yo ass!" I had a smirk on my face.

"Wanna play?" Oikawa asked not breaking the intense eye contact we had thru-out our affair.

"Day?" I asked.

"9." he answered.

"Feeling?" again...I asked.