Chapter 9.

No one's pov:

"OIKAWA-SAAAAAN!~" squealing of girls echoed thru the Aoba Joshai's school ground.

The said male turned around and greeted his fangirls with a smile. They squealed louder, annoying a few pass byers.

They were talking about something feeding Oikawa's ego and giving him gifts along the way.

Oikawa being Oikawa, played his role.

But one of the girls cut him out of his trance by confessing.

"Sorry, but- OOF!"

"...Ouch!" Oikawa tried to answer but got cut off by a ball hitting him in the back of his head.

Gasps were heard from the girls as they stood there shocked.

Who throws the ball you may ask?

Our lovely Iwaizumi.

"Get your ass movin' Trashykawa!" Iwaizumi said irritated, "I don't want to be late because of you."

Iwaizumi then proceeded to drag Oikawa to the gym, while whines were heard from the dragged male.

When they arrived at the gym almost all of their teammates were there. They look at the way the two males came from and some of them snickered. Their coach looked disappointed.

He sighs and started with their training.

The training ended with Iwaizumi having a bloody nose and Oikawa being yelled at.

But before everyone could leave their coach announces that they'll be going to a training camp next month. To Sch/n<school name>.

((I don't have a name for the school you're now in so I hope u don't mind if I let your imagination go wild (●//▽//●) ))

Oikawa pov:

I spit out the water I was about to swallow, "TO SCH/N!!" I shouted surprised and hoping I heard wrongly.

My worries were confirmed.

"I'm not ready to face Y/n yet... What is he going to think? We've not seen each other for 2 years. What should I do? Should I say sorry? No! He should say it, not me! Yes! He should beg for my forgiveness."

No one's pov:

Oikawa was standing cutely, holding his water bottle, stars in his eyes as an imaginary scene, with cherry blossom in the background, of how Y/n is on his knees begging for Oikawa's forgiveness is shown behind him. Not realizing that he has a company next to him.

~✨☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️✨~

✨"Oikwa-saaaan~! Please forgive me! I've been a bad friend!" Y/n pleaded with anime tears going down his cheeks, bowing to Oikawa, "Please accept this gift as to show my love for you, Oikawa-san! No homo tho." Y/n was in a bowing position and holding a heart-shaped box filled with multiple pieces of milk bread.✨