Chapter 4.

~year later~

*Buzz buzz*

"Huh?...T fak?" My tired voice was heard thru my dark room as I was sleeping a while ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Annoyingkawa
Hey dumbass you sleeping?

Smartass(that's what Oikawa has you saved as)
What do you want!
It's 2:59 AM for god's sake

Annoyingkawa
Rude!
I'm here to command you to train with me!

Smartass
NOW?!

Annoyingkawa
No smartass in the morning!

Smartass
Fine when exactly

Annoyingkawa
Before school
6 AM my house

Smartass
Fuking God
Alright I'll be there
You better have those energy bars and a shower ready!

Annoyingkawa
T fak?
Are you going to shower at my place?

Smartass
Yes

Annoyingkawa
Why?

Smartass
I'm not gonna stink in school just because you said we'll have practice at 6 AM

Annoyingkawa
You literary live right next to your school

Smartass
I don't care
I'm not going back
I won't be even allowed

Annoyingkawa

K

Smartass
K

Annoyingkawa
Fucking bye

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'Rude much.'

I set my alarm, tossed my phone back on my nightstand, and fell asleep.

I woke up with what felt like 3 minutes of sleep to my phone going wild. Not because of my alarm but Oikawa spamming it with messages.

After that awkward day when we exchanged numbers, I and Oikawa became, well, study and training buddies, but I can't call us friends.

We mostly practice setting, serving, receiving, and spiking with Iwaizumi. I helped Oikawa with his pasture and he's helping me how to better control the ball course.

He's very impatient, so I like to tease him by doing bad on purpose. I stop teasing when he looks like he's gonna cry out of frustration.

What? I like to see people suffer. In the end, we helped each other out.

But today I felt like shit.

I looked thru the message, they mostly contained good mornings and if I'm still asleep.

I didn't bother to answer.

I got up, got dressed, wash my face and teeth, grabbed my bag with the stuff I need for the day, and head out to Oikawa's place. He doesn't live far from my place.

It took roughly 40 minutes to come to his house. I made my way to Oikawa's front door, knocked, and waited.

There were loud footsteps heard from the other side of the door.

'Someone's in a good mood.'

"Why the heck aren't you answering my messages!" the door opened abruptly with an angry Oikawa at the farmer of them held his phone too close to my eyes.

"Good morning to you too, Oikawa-san." I said smirking, "I'll go blind if you'll shove your phone at my face every time I come by." putting his phone away from my face, "Don't you stand there starin' honey. Try to move your feet.~" I got a little closer to him with my face in a teasing manner.

He grew at my height but I still like to make myself seem bigger than he is. I motion for him to move so we could practice.

He looked away muttering cause words on his way to the back yard of his. I snickered, put my shoes off, and walked close behind.

"Good morning Mrs. Oikawa." I greeted politely.

"Oh, L/n-kun! Oikawa didn't tell me you'll be coming today." Oikawa's mom looked at her son and glared at him.

I snickered a little at Oikawa's pouted self, "Well we did plan it at 3 AM."

"Oh my!" she said surprised, "Have you had breakfast yet dear?" she smiled.

I shook my head no scratching the back of my neck.

I was then showed by Oikawa towards the dining room and was forcefully sat down on one of the chairs.

"Wha-"

"I can't have you starving, L/n-san! You'll start complaining if I would." I got interrupted by Oikawa, "Look how good of a friend I am! Now EAT UP!~" he then put a bow full of cereal in front of me, standing proud whit his hands on his hips, smiling like a little kid when they do something good.

"Oh, and here you go. The bars that you like so much." he showed them to me and put them in my backpack.

I was frozen in place, everything went so quickly.

'So we're friends? Damn, I'm like a locked box.'

I looked at Oikawa, "What about you, Oikawa-san?"

He tilted his head a little, "What do you mean?"

I pointed at the cereals in front of me as to say 'aren't you gonna eat?'.

He got the hint, "Oh, I'm not hungry." he said shaking his hands.

My expression change to one of annoyance. I stood up, grabbed the bowl full of the delicious meal of sweetness and energy, and went to him.

I grabbed a spoon full of the cereals and put it in front of his face, "Open."