Chapter 6 - Just a Piece - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh! What if we call him, then we can do a happy birthday surprise!"

-Meanwhile-

"Ok, alright, yeah right there-!"

A sock was seen thrown at a computer on a desk, that was ringing with a FaceTime call labeled 'Wifey'. Though that wasn't the only thing that had decorated the desk as it had shirts and a pair of pants from both a man and a woman thrown over it. Some panties quickly following the articles of clothing.

The man, Mr. Mayberry, who was moaning out and more then happily cheating on his wife was in a bed that was heard rocking hard just off screen.

"I told you, we won't use these!"

A condom packet was thrown aside, the woman who was breathlessly moaning being the cause as it hit the screen with enough force to apparently accept the call.

The screen flashed on, showing a happily grinning Mrs. Mayberry surrounding by the children. Obviously they were expecting a dressed, clean, smiling and very faithful husband to be on the other side. Yet the camera only showed the man currently fucking a busty woman on the bed.

"Oh yeah, oh-!"

"That's actually my asshole-oh, I don't care!"

The wife of the man leaned in, face red from embarrassment, shock and revulsion as she witnessed this act on the screen. Her jaw dropped, eyes wide but they couldn't tear themselves off of what she was seeing.

Her mind was faltering, scrambled and lost. 'This isn't right', she thought to herself, 'That's not my husband is it?!'.

Yet she knew, her heart was already broken the moment that camera turned on, and now all that was left was a gaping hole that was crying in despair. But then came the rage, it was silent at first, but it was building up rapidly after years upon years of being pent up and suppressed.

Mrs. Mayberry silently stepped up from her chair, waking towards the door with dead eyes and a shaky walk. Quickly, one of the children ran up and grabbed ahold of her worst with worry.

"Wait! Mrs. Mayberry! Remember what you taught us? Think, before you act."

At this the woman simply grabbed the little shit by the throat, not sparing a moment of thought as she was tossed up and went crashing through the ceiling. The rest of the class reeling back in shock and fear as they watched their teacher storm out of the room, and then the building.

They raced to the other side of the room, watching from the window as Mrs. Mayberry got into her car, revving up the engine as she reversed slightly before hitting the accelerator and crashing through the picket fence and across the field. Disappearing in the blink of an eye.

Once again they looked to the computer, cringing at the cheating sex on screen but they wouldn't have to witness it for long as the sound of a car was heard in the background. Before another moment of silence passed, and then the door was kicked open with a mighty slam.

"Oh shit! Sweetie-!"

"Shut up Jerald!"