"Why are you smiling?" He asked while the bacon's still in his mouth.

"Nothing. The bacon's really good, right?" I said.

"Yeah.." He answered while he's munching his bacons. "Why aren't you eating?"

"I'm good with the cereal." I said. "You should eat more, Harry. You're sick and I know you're tired."

Harry continues to eat while I was eating my cereal. "By the way Harry, Luke from 5SOS was here a while ago." Harry looked at me, "And I told him that we're bestfriends."

"That's fine then. No one should know." He took a spoon full of cereal. "Luke's a good kid though."

"Yep. He helped me carry the trays. I almost stumbled."

"You should have called me."

"But you're busy. You're talking with someone on your phone and I don't wanna disturb you." I answered as I drink my water.

"Well, that a good choice then." Harry answered.

"But hey. You looked like you're not okay. What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine." Harry answered.

"Really? But you look like-" but Harry cut me off.

"Come on. I want some ice cream." Harry said.

"Oh.. Okay. But you need to cover yourself up. I don't wanna get mobbed up."

Harry picked up something from his pocket. A bonnet and his shades. Okay. "Okay. That's really a cover up." I sarcastically stated.

"This will do." Harry wore his bonnet and shades and pulled me. "Come on."

He pulled me outside the dining hall towards the parking lot. He clicked his car remote and wow, this guy's really rich. A fucking Audi-R8. He threw his car keys on me. "You're driving, Vicky."

"Are you sure?" I asked and Harry nodded. Harry pulled inside the passenger seat while I carefully went inside. Damn. I can't even afford to buy myself a decent car. Until now, I'm still borrowing mom's.

I started the engine while Harry turned on his music player. Kings of Leon's Use Somebody started playing.

"That's a good choice." I complimented.

"You know them?"

"Yeah. Kings of Leon. Love them." I said. Harry started to sing along while I drive along the streets of London. Harry somewhat resembles Caleb Followill's voice.

"Pull over there." I pulled over the car. It was an ice cream shop. Gelato Mio. Harry opened the door. "Let's go, babe."

Harry calling me babe is somewhat sexy but I will never fall in love with this guy. He's arrogant and selfish. I can somewhat love him but as a friend or maybe bestfriend.

I went out of the car and saw Harry taking the long line. "Harold, I'll just line for you. Just go find your seat."

"No, you should find our seat. I'll be the one taking our order, Dawn." I was surprised. Not for Harry being a gentleman but because of Harry knows my second name. What.

"How did you-"

"Just go, Dawn. I'll order for you." He said as he smiled.

It doesn't took me a long time to find a seat. After a few minutes, Harry returned with two ice creams on his hands. Harry sat infront of me and gave me my gelato. Harry eventually digged in his gelato while I stole a picture of him on my phone. He looks like a kid.

"Did you just take a photo?" Harry asked.

"Nope. Not at all." I lied, "I'm just texting my mom."

"Okay." Harry bought it.

I decided to eat my ice cream while Harry's talking about his mom. He told me that he still misses his mom and that he always calls his mom before and after his performance. He also misses his sister Gemma.

"Maybe that's the reason." I said.

"About?"

"Why you're going on a date with a lot of girls."

"I'm not a player." Harry defended.

"I didn't said that. It's just that you're close with your mom and sister so you're finding a mom and sister model with your girl friends. You know, friends that are girls. You find comfort within them." I explained and Harry smiled.

"Finally, someone who understands me." Harry answered.

"I know. It's just that I can really understand someone who explains his side well." I said.

"Victoria?"

I turned and saw him.

"Pierson?" Yep. My boyfriend.