"robbie accidentally walked in on jade showering" beck explained and jade lunged for robbie again but beck still held her.

"so have you got any rooms that lock with a bed?" i asked tori and she nodded.

"my room, robbie can sleep there while everyone sleeps in here" tori said and robbie nodded.

"if it secures my safety i'm happy" robbie said and tori nodded.

"watch your back" jade said to robbie and sat down on the couch.

robbie went and sat on the stairs sadly and i sat beside him. he put a head on my shoulder.

"it's okay, do you want me to keep you company tonight, so you're not alone?" i asked robbie and i felt him nod on my shoulder.

"okay, i said putting an arm around his shoulder and playing with his curly hair.

"you guys are so cute" we both looked over to see tori and cat staring at us from on the couch.

"creeps" i whispered to robbie and he laughed a little. i looked at him and he looked back up at me.

i smiled at him and leaned down and kissed him. he put a hand on the side of my face and sat up.

we pulled away and robbie looked behind me confused.

"what?" i said turning around and seen everyone staring at us.

"you guys are too cute sometimes" beck said and jade rolled her eyes.

"doesn't mean you watch" i said rolling my eyes and he put his hands up in defense.

time skip
everyone one was getting tired so me and robbie went to tori's room.

i walked around tori's room and there were photos of everyone on the walls and some posters of pop singers.

i flopped onto the bed and leaned back.

robbie sat beside me, and i put my head on his lap and he started braiding my hair with small strands of hair.

"are the windows locked?" robbie asked frantically and i laughed.

"what's the worst thing that happens, she shaves your head?" i said amused and he looked down at me.

"you won't be able to play with my hair then" he said and i jumped up to check if the windows were locked.

"see! now you're on my side!" robbie said and i nodded frantically.

"i knew that would work, i know my hair is your favorite part of me!" robbie said and i agreed.

i sat back down on the bed and propped the pillows up so i could lean back.

robbie then put an arm around my stomach and lay beside me using my chest as a pillow.

"comfy?" i asked and i felt him nod. i looked at the nightstand and seen a notebook.

"ooh, tori's diary" i said smirking and picked it up and robbie looked up at me then sat up so he was taller than me, like usually.

"curse you and being so tall" i scoffed and he ruffled my hair with a smug smirk.

i opened tori's diary and felt robbie playing with the back of my neck.

"dear diary, beck tried to kiss me today" i read out and robbie held one side of the book in shock.

"this is good" i said smirking and kept reading. "he leaned in to kiss me but i pulled away but i remembered jade saying she didn't care who dates beck anymore so i kissed him"

"oh my god!" robbie shouted and i looked at him in surprise.

we heard the door slam open and seen the group standing there looking concerned.

i quickly hid the diary behind me and accidentally hit robbie in the side.

"ow!" he shouted and i smiled innocently at them all.

"what's going on? is everything okay we heard robbie shout!" tori said and i looked at her awkwardly.

"me and robbie were just, um" i said looking at him for help.

"we were you know doing stuff" robbie said and my eyes widened.

"ew gross!" everyone shouted and walked out shutting the door.

"doing stuff?!" i shouted at him and he looked at me smirking. i shook my head and pulled out tori's diary again.

"so beck and tori kissed?" robbie said and i opened the diary and read some more lines.

"wow, tori is much more interesting than i thought" robbie said and i agreed.

"in here it says that yesterday she told jade to 'go away' that's some pretty hardcore stuff" i said and robbie nodded and laughed slightly.

i shut the book quickly and faced him.

"why doing stuff? they probably think we like you know, do stuff" i said and robbie rolled his eyes.

"it's fine, i'm sure they've forgotten about it already" robbie said and i rolled my eyes at him.

"oh cool, a guitar" robbie said walking over and picking up the acoustic guitar.

he started playing slow tunes and i felt my eyes shutting. soon enough i was half asleep and half awake and felt a kiss on my head.