"Okay," she looked at him meaningfully.

"What?"

"You can get out of my room now. I need to change"

Jungkook gave her a sly smile, "You know, we used t-" he didn't get finished his words because Chaeyoung already pick her hair brush to throw it at him. He left the room just in time before that brush hit his body.

"You can always ask me nicely Chipmunk" he shouted.

"I already did that asshole" she fired back as she close the door. Chaeyoung heard him chuckled. Hee lips curled into a smile. At least he still the same Jungkook, her caring and annoying bestfriend.

**

Stepped in into the living room, she found him arranged her bowl of rice on the coffee table next to his. "Mmm, my favorite," she said when she looked at the series of foods in front of her from over the couch. Two bowl of rice, bulgogi, kimchi and japchae.

"Everything is your favorite," he mumble as he went about putting the movie on.

"You know me too well" she smile cheekily before she headed into the kitchen. "I'll get us a drink. What do you have?"

"Coke"

Jungkook just relaxed back on the couch with bowl in hand when she came out of the kitchen with the drinks. She look up at the screen. "Avengers? Again?"

"Would you rather a horor movie?" He asked back casually, lifting a forkful of beef and rice to his mouth, his eyes never leaving the television screen.

"Does it matter? You always pick up the same horror movie anyway"

He waved his fork at her in a gesture of agreement. "Good point."

Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Next time is your turn to choose the movie. Although I already know what movies you'll choose, princess.." he mocked her, saying 'princess' with too much exaggeration.

Grimacing, she launched a sofa cushion at him. "Very funny"

He laughed, batting the cushion away while holding his bowl well out of range. "Stop laughing or you will choke on your food" she shoved his hip with her foot. "Disney princess is way better than horror movie anyway" she scrunched her nose.

But then, about two hours later, Jungkook let her choose what she want to watch for the next movie. Sitting side by side. She lean her head on his shoulder, her body was snuggle into his side as he wrapped his arm on her waist. She can smell a spicy scent of his perfume, so warm and comforting.

"Don't sleep on me or I'll kiss you" he threaten.

"I won't. This is my favorite movie" she mumbled, eyes focusing on the tv screen. He chuckled.

"I really miss you and our time together so much"

"Mmm" she hummed, then tilt her head back a little just to found his round eyes already staring at her. "Me too, I'm glad you finally came home."

Jungkook smile and place his head on top of hers.

When the second movie is over, it's already past midnight. She yawned and tipped her head back against the couch. "Did you bring your car?" She glance at his side profile.

"I did" he nodded his head as he cleaning the coffee table. His gorgeous soft, dark locks shifting with the movement. His hair was longer than usual, but it looked good. Really good. Great, even.

When he pulled his jacket on, she eased herself up off the couch and handed his phone on the table to him.

"Night Chae" He leaned over and pressed a kiss to her cheek. She smiled and stepped back to let him pass, then followed him to the door.

"Thanks for dinner and for my nth time watching Avengers movie" she grinned.

Jungkook grinned back at her. "You're very welcome"

The door was almost closing behind him when she suddenly grabbed the handle. "Jungkook," turning on the second step of her doorstep, he raised an eyebrows at her.

Looking at his hair, she shrugged and leaned against the door. "Don't cut your hair, okay?"

His smile was slow, cheeky, and incredibly cute, and she totally pretended not to feel fluttering inside her heart. "Like what you see, do you?"

Laughing, she leaned back, readying to close the door. "Just helping a bud out. I know you like to look your best for the ladies, uhm, correction, your lady maybe," he gave her a little smile.

She'd almost closed the door when he said, "Chae,"

She peeked back out at him.

His eyes were bright with mischief. "Don't forget to wear a bra when you have a man around. Just helping a bud out, you know." He said as he leave her stunned at her door jamb.

What?

Her eyes bugged out in horror as she looked down immediately.

'How did she forget this?' she groaned. 'Kill me, kill me now,' her cheeks blazing with embarrassment as she winced at the sound of Jungkook's laughter echoing down the hallway. 'That coconut head!'

*05/08/21*