Change

?: you changed..

Me: did I change?

Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around.

- Roy T. Bennett

.
.
.
.
.

People change because either they chose to or they are forced to. They may also change due to a life-changing event. Or people change because they grow and evolve throughout their life. In addition to that boredom, inspiration or frustration might also lead to a change in someone’s behavior. 

Have you ever wished to be like someone? Like a famous public speaker having the skills to articulate so effectively? Or a friend who just knows how to carry all sorts of things? And here you are, wishing and desiring how you could be even 1% of what they are. So, let me tell you one thing, you can change yourself not in a way to copy them but to be a better version of yourself.

You have to work on yourself. Internal change helps you transform into the person that you’ve always desired to be. For example, if you have anxiety while public speaking, you could take more time for practice and prepare yourself mentally. This will help you be calmer and composed during the event. If you lack certain skills you can work on them to be better able to present yourself. Your confidence in yourself and your skills will eventually show through in your work. 
.
.

The people who are able to change thier personality traits to align them with what they desire to experience an increase in well being..

.
.
.
.
.
When someone is bullied, they may begin to despise themselves. They do not want to go to school, nor do they want to go outside or in public. Then after a year they work hard they changed their self and they learn how to love their self.

That's why people or someone can really change our life and personality...

Bullies can teach us how to love ourselves because they express their opinions to us, and when they say something hurtful to us, we learn how to care for and love ourselves.

(I don't know but this is my opinion)

So if you don't have confidence in your self then read the chapter 3.