Chapter 268: This Life-The Beginning (IX)

Shang Ke: ... He actually had this trick, he had been careless.

"尉勋,这位是?"纪明哲好奇地打量尚可,对他出众的样貌颇有些惊艳。

"Wei Xun, this is?" Ji Mingzhe looked at Shang Ke curiously, and was quite amazed at his outstanding appearance.

"他就是机器人的研发者,尚可。"尉勋介绍道,"可可,这位是科技园的投资人之一,纪明哲。"

"He is the developer of the robot, Shang Ke." Wei Xun introduced, "Keke, this is one of the investors of the science park, Ji Mingzhe."

"你好。"尚可礼貌地和他握了握手。

"Hello." Shang Ke shook his hand politely.

"马上就要到饭点,方便请我们去你家吃个饭吗?"尉勋特意将纪明哲拉上,就是笃定尚可不会在有外人的情况下拒绝他。

"It's almost mealtime, is it convenient for you to invite us to your house for a meal?" Wei Xun purposely brought Ji Mingzhe here because he was sure that Shang Ke would not refuse him in front of outsiders.

果然,尚可同意了。

As expected, Shang Ke agreed.

尉勋靠上前,状似无意地搭上他腰。

Wei Xun leaned forward and seemingly unintentionally put his hand on his waist.

纪明哲无意中瞥见,虽然心中有些怪异,却也没往深处想,只是有些意外尉勋居然会对一个外人如此亲近。

Ji Mingzhe inadvertently caught a glimpse. Although he felt it was strange in his heart, he did not think too deeply about it. He was just surprised that Wei Xun was being so intimate with an outsider.

一顿丰盛的午餐,吃得纪明哲赞不绝口,对尉勋可以天天过来蹭饭表示万分羡慕。须不知某人已经很久没吃过尚可亲手做的美食,这次还是托他的福才有幸得偿所愿。

They had a sumptuous lunch, causing Ji Mingzhe to be full of praise and was very envious of Wei Xun who could come here every day for a meal. However, he did not know that a certain person has not eaten Shang Ke's food for a long time and was lucky to get what he wanted thanks to him.

午餐结束,纪明哲的利用价值也没有了。趁尚可泡茶的空档,尉勋毫不留情地将他"送"了出去。

Once lunch is over, Ji Mingzhe's use is gone. Taking the opportunity when Shang Ke was making tea, Wei Xun "sent" him out unceremoniously.

走进厨房,尉勋悄无声息地来到尚可身后,伸手环住他的腰,在他耳边低声道:"闹够了吗?"

When he walked into the kitchen, Wei Xun quietly came behind Shang Ke, hugged his waist and whispered in his ear, "Have you had enough?"

尚可动作一顿,随后继续将茶水蓄满。

Shang Ke movement paused, then he continued to fill up the teapot.

"我允许你偶尔闹一下脾气,但不要闹得太过。"尉勋轻轻啃咬他的耳朵。

"I'll allow you to have a tantrum once in a while, but don't overdo it." Wei Xun gently nibbled on his ear.

"尉勋。"尚可转身面对他,"你到底是想要一个值得信赖的合作伙伴,还是一个听话的床伴?"

"Wei Xun." Shang Ke turned to face him, "Do you want a trustworthy partner, or an obedient bed partner?"