Chapter 240: Back To That Key Moment ⑧

Leo knew he was currently dreaming. His consciousness made its way down the corridor, turned around a corner, and saw a familiar figure. It was none other than his father, Yonis!

父亲笔直地站在抢救室前,目光紧紧盯着前方的大门,似乎想要将它洞穿。

His father was standing straight in front of the emergency room, his eyes fixed on the door in front of him, as if he wanted to pierce a hole through it.

里奥快步走过去,轻轻唤了一声:"父亲。"

Leo walked over quickly and called out softly, "Father."

亚奥尼斯毫无所觉,只是一动不动地望着抢救室的大门。

Yonis was oblivious to it and just stared at the door of the emergency room without moving.

里奥向他伸出手,谁知自己的手竟然直接穿过了他的身体。

Leo reached out to him, but his own hand had actually gone straight through his father's body.

"父亲......"里奥望着亚奥尼斯冷峻的面孔,心中酸涩。十八年的聚少离多,造成他们父子俩的疏离,直到他离开人世,自己都不曾好好和他说过话。

"Father..." Leo looked at Yonis's cold face and his heart sank. Eighteen years of which mostly were spent apart caused them the father and son to be distant from each other. Up until the point his father left the world, Leo had never spoken to him properly before.

梦中的父亲,似乎比他印象中的更年轻更英伟。

The father in his dream seemed younger and more heroic than he remembered.

里奥环视一周,发现自己正在医院中,周围还有不少熟悉的人,塔国第一高手门罗老师,与父亲齐名的A级黑暗哨兵米歇尔,一直对他照顾有加的向导陆斯恩,还有父亲的几名亲信......零零总总数十人,似乎都在焦急地等待着什么。

Leo looked around and found himself in the hospital, surrounded by a number of familiar people. The greatest master of the country, Mr. Monroe, the A-class Dark Sentinel Mitchell who was equally famous as his father, guide Lucian who had always taken good care of him, and several of his father's close friends... There were tens of people, all of whom seemed to be anxiously waiting for something.

里奥心头一跳,猛地回头,看向那张紧闭的抢救室大门。

Leo's heart jumped. He quickly looked back towards the closed door of the emergency room.

难道......难道......

Could... could it be...

他怀着忐忑的心情,穿过抢救室的大门。抢救室中,几名医生正在紧张地忙碌着。里奥的视线越过他们的身体,落在手术台上。那里躺着一名浑身是血的青年,他脸色惨白,双眼半睁,睫毛微微颤动,额头上布满汗珠,意识明显处于游离状态。

He walked through the door of the emergency room with a feeling of apprehension. In the emergency room, several doctors were busy in an anxious manner. Leo's line of sight look passed their bodies and landed on the operating table. There lay a young man covered in blood, his face was pale, his eyes half-open, his eyelashes trembling slightly, his forehead covered with beads of sweat, and his consciousness was obviously in a confused state.

虽然从未见过面,但里奥还是准确地认出了这名青年的身份,正是他的母父——尚可。如果没有猜错,这里应该就是母父当年去世的地方。