Chapter 212: Death Cycle (X)

Di Kui stopped. He looked at Shang Ke who was in his embrace, then looked at the door.

霍轩站在门外,两道幽暗的目光凝聚在门上,似乎正在与里面的人对视。

Huo Xuan stood outside the door and stared at the door with gloomy eyes, seemingly looking straight at the person inside.

脆弱的房门在两人的注视下,发出咯吱咯吱的响声,仿佛随时都有可能四分五裂。

The weak door let out creaking sound under the two of their gaze as if it would fall apart any moment.

四周的威压节节攀升,空气如同凝滞一般,让人喘不过气来。尚可只觉得气血翻涌,双目胀痛,难受得不行。这两个人没有使用异能,仅凭气劲就足以杀人无形。

The pressure in the surrounding area rose. The air seemed as though it was stagnant and made people feel suffocated. Shang Ke only felt his blood surging and both his eyes hurt, making him feel very uncomfortable. The two of them didn't use their abilities. Just their aura alone was enough to kill.

帝馗肌肉膨胀,尖锐的指甲闪烁着紫黑色的寒光,身上爆发出强烈的战意,就像一只随时准备出击的猛兽,眼看着就要脱缰,尚可一把圈住他的脖子,在他下巴上咬了一口。

Di Kui's muscles bulked and his sharp nails glinted with purple-black cold light. A strong will to fight broke out from his body just like a beast ready to strike. Seeing that he was about to run wild, Shang Ke hugged his neck and bit his chin.

干嘛?帝馗的气势一缓,分心看了尚可一眼。结果这一分心,就被门外的霍轩占据了优势。

What are you doing? Di Kui's imposing momentum relaxed a little as he got distracted and glanced at Shang Ke. Because of this distraction, Huo Xuan who was outside got the advantage.

尚可察觉帝馗又要反击,连忙摸索奶瓶,结果发现自己随身携带的那一瓶刚才已经递给帝馗,并且被他捏成了渣渣。

Shang Ke sensed that Di Kui wanted to counterattack so he quickly looked around for a milk bottle. Then, he realised that the bottle he always carried around on him had already been given to Di Kui and was crushed into crumbs by him.

他把心一横,仰头吻住帝馗的唇,竭尽所能地吸引他的注意力。

With great determination, he looked up and kissed Di Kui's lips and did everything he could to attract his attention.

帝馗果然又分心了,重新将视线转移到尚可身上,原本飙升的暴戾之气再次缓和下来。

Di Kui was indeed distracted again and turned his attention towards Shang Ke again. His soaring violence relaxed once again.

尚可的唇舌让他愉悦,忍不住投入其中。他伸出手臂,将尚可托起,热切地回应他的吻。

Shang Ke's lips and tongue makes him happy and he couldn't help but be invested in it. He stretched out his hand to hold Shang Ke up and responded eagerly to his kiss.

沉浸在热吻中的两人并没有发现,在他们周围,隐隐出现了一道屏障,将空气中盘旋飞舞的气劲隔绝在外,形成一个独立的小天地。

The two of them who were immersed in a hot kiss didn't realise that a barrier faintly appeared around them. The barrier blocked the aura that was dancing about in the air outside and formed an independent small world within.