Chapter 227: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

When Shang Ke regained consciousness once again, he had already entered the next world. His soul fused with a mushroom, automatically absorbed the essence of heaven and earth, and began to cultivate slowly.

他这次来到阎戮所在的世界了吗?

Did he come to the world where Yan Lu was this time?

【修炼进度67%,预计三十年内可化形。】系统友情提示。

【Cultivation progress: 67%. Expected to be able to transform within thirty years.】 The system gave a friendly reminder.

三十年......想到自己还要做三十年的蘑菇,尚可就觉得有些晕眩。

Thirty years... Shang Ke felt a little dizzy thinking about the fact that he still has to be a mushroom for thirty years.

他穿越到还没遇见阎戮之前了吗?

Did he travel back to the time before he met Yan Lu?

【目前处于阎戮渡过天劫、进阶为神君的三十年后。】

【It's currently thirty years after Yan Lu overcame the heavenly tribulation and became a god.】

尚可闻言,心中喜悦,随即又发起愁来。阎戮成为神君,岂不是已经进入神界了?自己现在还是一棵连化形都不会的小蘑菇,要修炼到什么时候才能去找他?

Shang Ke was first delighted at the news, then he started to worry. If Yan Lu became a God, doesn't that mean that he has already entered the gods' realm? He was still a little mushroom that can't even transform, how long does he have to cultivate before he can start looking for Yan Lu?

【亲爱的宿主请放心,阎戮在宿主'死亡'后强行渡劫,结果导致心魔入侵,杀戮缠身,修为大减,如今依然在修真界徘徊。】

【Please do not worry dear Host. Yan Lu forcefully overcame the heavenly tribulation after the 'death' of Host. but that resulted in the growth of his inner demons, causing him to massacre and greatly reduced his cultivation. He is currently still wandering in the cultivation world.】

什么?发生什么事了?他现在在哪里?尚可无视系统语气中的幸灾乐祸,只想知道阎戮的现状。

What? What happened? Where is he now? Shang Ke ignored the gloating in the system's tone. All he wanted to know is the current situation of Yan Lu.

【亲爱的宿主,你现在还是先安心修炼吧,等可以化形之后再去找他。】系统留下这句话后便隐匿了。

【Dear Host, you should first cultivate without worries for now and go find him when you can transform.】 The system left this sentence and then went into hiding.

尚可想了想,尝试用灵识,四处寻找阎戮的踪影。以他目前的实力,灵识只能笼罩方圆五千米的范围。但他并不气馁,每天都会在修炼之余,对他所能触及的地域进行搜索。日复一日,从未停息。

Shang Ke thought about it and tried to use his spiritual sense to look around for Yan Lu's trace. With his current strength, his spiritual sense could only cover a radius of 5,000 meters. But he was not discouraged. Every day during his spare time after cultivation, he searched the area within his reach. He did so day after day and never stopped.

两个月后,尚可终于在一座小城外找到了他。但他此时的模样,尚可几乎不敢认。

Two months later, Shang Ke finally found him outside a small city. But his appearance at that time, Shang Ke almost didn't recognize him.