Chapter 268: This Life-The Beginning (IX)

Start from the beginning

纪明哲摊手:"我也没办法,受你母上大人所托,让我说服你和那位王小姐好好相处一段时间。"

Ji Mingzhe extended his hand: "I didn't have a choice. I was asked by your mother to convince you to spend some time with Miss Wang."

尉勋压根记不起那位王小姐长什么样子。除了尚可,其他人的脸在他看来都和没捏好的面团一样难以分辨,眼前这位认识了十几年的至交好友也不例外。

Wei Xun could not remember what that Miss Wang looked like at all. Except for Shang Ke, everyone else's face looked as indistinguishable as unshaped dough to him, and this best friend he had known for more than ten years was no exception.

尉勋的脸盲症并不是天生的,而是一次意外导致的后遗症,这也是他不得不离开部队的原因。只是他平时并没有露出太多破绽,除了他的私人医生和几名贴身保镖之外,连他的父母都不知内情。

Wei Xun's facial blindness is not natural, but an aftereffect of an accident, which is why he had to leave the army. It's just that he did not reveal too many flaws usually, so apart from his personal doctor and a few personal bodyguards, even his parents don't know the inside story.

纪明哲见他不为所动,继续道:"尉勋,我们都不是相信所谓真爱的人。在适当的年纪,选择一个舒心的女人结婚也没什么不好。你今年34了,还打算拖多久?"

When Ji Mingzhe saw that he was unmoved, he continued: "Wei Xun, none of us are people who believe in the so-called true love. There is nothing wrong with choosing a woman you are comfortable with to marry at the right age. You're 34 this year, how long do you plan to delay?"

真爱,尉勋确实不相信。但是让他时刻都想拖上床的人,他已经找到了一个。念头一起,脑中立刻浮现那人在他身下辗转承欢的诱人模样,眼神也不自觉暗了几分。

True love. Indeed, Wei Xun does not believe in it. However, he has already found a person he wants to drag to the bed all the time. The moment the thought came to his mind, the person's tantalizing appearance under his body immediately came to mind, and his eyes unconsciously darkened a little.

正在这时,口袋中手机响起。尉勋接起来听了一会,然后起身道:"走,和我去见一个人。"

At this moment, the phone in his pocket rang. After picking it up and listening to it for a while, Wei Xun got up and said, "Come on, let's go see someone with me."

纪明哲不明所以地跟着他走了出去。

Ji Mingzhe followed him out in confusion.

尚可刚刚丢完垃圾,转身就看到一个熟悉的身影挡在他家门口。

Shang Ke had just finished throwing away the garbage when he turned around and saw a familiar figure blocking the doorway of his house.

尉勋?他不是开车出去了吗?什么时候回来的?

Wei Xun? Didn't he drive out? When did he come back?

尚可下意识朝他家的停车坪望去,并没有看见他的车子。

Shang Ke subconsciously looked towards the parking pad of his house but did not see his car.

"我坐朋友的回来的。"尉勋像是看穿了他的心思,解释了一句。

"I came back in my friend's car." As if reading his mind, Wei Xun explained.

尚可:......居然还有这一招,大意了。