-Good, wait I'll bring Minnie her green tea and then I am all yours- said Yuqi approaching her girlfriend and kissing her cheek while bringing the green tea to Minnie's studio.

The Thai girl started to do her usual work, cheek and sign sheets.

She was thinking about going to see a doctor one of this days, her hands need to be checked, even though she is scared of hospitals she needs to do it.

If it wasn't for that night... Minnie thought again.

Minnie was brought back to reality by a girl that stood in front of her –Morning Minnie- she said sweetly –Miyeon hey...- she said.

Minnie pov.

-Aren't you supposed to be in university? – I said worriedly.

-No, I will go soon- she said smiling at me and then approaching the chair in front of my desk sitting down, isn't she here to play?

-Let me help you with this sheets- she said kindly and I shook my head –go and play- I said declining her offer; I started to search for my pen and then I noticed that Miyeon was holding it –Miyeon I said play the piano-

-And I said that I want to help you- It's hard not to smile at her cuteness, I managed to stay serious.

After sometime I won and she was playing.

I was signing some papers when I felt a sharp pain going through my hands, I bit my lip trying not to make a sound, I dropped the pen that ended on the floor. Miyeon didn't turn, good, I don't want her to see me like this.

I stayed like that and watched Miyeon play.

-Miyeon- I said and she turned around still playing –Can you help me? – she smiled and got up closing the piano carefully.

She saw the pen on the floor and took it and sat down on the chair picking the sheets.

She looked at me –You don't have to be scared of asking for help if you need it- I nodded.

An hour passed and me and Miyeon were concentrated on the sheets.

-Why the piano? – I asked as I looked at her –My father...He was a music lover and at the age of nine years old he asked me if I wanted to play an instrument and I said the piano, I just find it amazing-

I could see pain in her eyes, I nodded and she looked at me –and you? Why the piano? – she asked starring deeply into my eyes.

-Piano was and is my soul- I said and looked at my piano for a second.

It is my soul.

As the time passed she looked at me.

-Would you like to come with me in university? - she said.

-If I'm not a burden then the answer is yes- I said and looked at her.

-Of course you aren't-

-Alright then, I need to tell Soojin to close the building after me- I stood up

I entered the dance practice studio and saw Soojin and Shuhua on the ground breathing heavily, I approached them.

-Soojin, Miyeon invited me to come with her to her university, I guess she wants to spend time together- I said and looked at Soojin that was smirking –It's ok love bird, you can go- Shuhua laughed at her girlfriend's sentence.

I went to Miyeon and I stared at the keys –Can you put them in my pocket? – I said looking at her.

Of course I will be a burden...I'm so useless.

She did it and then she smiled at me, her smile reaching her eyes.

We went to her car and she plugged my seatbelt.

-Minnie...Do you have siblings? – I nodded my head –I have two brothers, do you have siblings? –

-I don't...- she said sadly while pouting, cute.

-So you are from Thailand? – she asked and I nodded –I love Thai food, it's my favourite- I smiled.

-Oh I forgot, you'll get recognised if you walk in there without anything, here wear this- she said and handed me a black beanie and a pair of glasses, I nodded and I looked at her.

I'm so useless.

Her mouth opened and closed –Lower you head down- I did what she said and she helped me wear the beanie and then she putted the glasses on; I saw her smile.

We entered the building and I hid my hands in the pockets of my jacket, a brunette girl approached us.

-Hi Cho! – she said waving at both of us.

-Hi Jichu- the girl answered.

-Who are you??- the girl said pointing a finger to me.

-Oh...She is Minnie, my friend- said Miyeon.

-Minnie like the pianist, how funny- the girl laughed and I kind of panicked.

-Coincidence- I said.

We headed to the room and I sat down beside Miyeon and I saw her grabbing a notebook.

I've never been in a university room before, actually when I had those speeches about music I have, but never during a serious lesson. It's cute, everyone pays attention to the professor and everyone has a computer or a notebook to write things down.

I kept my hands in the pockets.

I put my head on the desk and I closed my eyes, I felt someone that was removing my glasses and I saw Miyeon that smiled at me, closing the glasses and putting them on the desk.

I don't remember much...I fell asleep after that, the only thing I could hear was Miyeon's pen's moving.

I opened my eyes and saw that me and Miyeon were the only ones left in the room, my eyes widened.

-Oh...You are awake- she said and smiled.

-Where is everybody? –

-Lesson is finished, I was taking the last notes- I nodded –We should go- she said smiling.

We entered her car again and she removed the things from me, she started to laugh.

-What? Is there something on my face? – she shook her head and leaned in as she started to fix my bangs –They were messed up- she shyly said and backed away.

-Give me your address, I'll bring you home- she said and I nodded saying my address.

-Would you like to come in? I don't know have a coffee? – Miyeon smiled and nodded.

Hyuna opened the door and smiled –Come in- she said and moved to the side.

-Hyuna, this is Cho Miyeon, my friend- I said smiling and turned to Miyeon –She is Hyuna my maid- I continued and saw Miyeon smile –Nice to meet you-.

Miyeon was sipping on her coffee and I was watching her.

-Have you ever thought to do a concert? – I said –Maybe composing something more-

She shook her head.

-Actually I was planning to show you something-.

What could it be?