Chapter 26 - Last One

MAX'SP.O.V.

"You ready, my man?" Liam asked me

I turned to look at myself in the mirror, I never thought I would be marrying again, I never thought I would be marrying again with Lilly. Its a dream come true. I always dreamed about this day, but it always seemed so far away, like it wasn't destined for me.

But it is happening and I would not trade it for the world, never.

"I'm more than ready, I'm ready to marry the love of my life" I smiled at myself

"Again" Liam reminded me, I swear he was like the ghost of 'past times', always reminded me of everything I've done, though I know he only does it to annoy me.

"Yeah, yeah, let's head off" Josh cut in.

"So, how is it going with Amanda?" Liam asked Josh as we walked to the chapel

"Its been amazing, I really love her" Josh continued to talk about their relationship and I just kept nodding along to show them I was listening, but in reality, I'm really nervous, I feel like sweating, and I hate sweating.

We finally reached the chapel, it wasn't full of people, I didn't want it to be like the first time where I invited almost like 1,000. I didn't really know half of them.

Our wedding was going to be a really closed one, just family and close friends, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Liam stood up in front of me and took my face in his hands making me look directly in his eyes.

"Now, you stop being nervous, because it is happening, you're marrying Lilly, the only thing you should be worrying about is making Lilly happy and your kids, you're having an opportunity here, man, don't let it go to waste" Liam said seriously and then removed his hands from my face and went to his place next to where I'll be standing, he's my best man.

"Yeah, well, I got nothing, just make her happy, and Mia, and your future kid, I know you will, I believe in you" Josh said patting my back and standing next to Liam. He's the 'yet to come' ghost for me.

I saw my dad walking towards me with a smile. He and mom got divorced, she now lives in Australia, she got a lot money out if the divorce.

I forgave my mom, I don't hold grudges now, and I talk to her once in a while, but not like we used to, our relationship is ruined, and it wasn't my fault.

"My son, marrying again, with the love of his life, I trust you to make the right choices from now on, you're a starting a family" he told me hugging me.

"Thanks dad, thanks for being always here" I said hugging him back

He walked away to his seat and I finally went to stand in my place, and wait for Lilly to come.

Lilly's P.O.V.

"Ready to go in?" Kelly asked me.
She was my maid of honor, and was dressed in a Strapless Short Chiffon Light Sky Blue dress, like the other bridesmaids.

''Not really, I'm so nervous''

''Don't be, the day has finally come, time to start a family'' she said touching my belly bump.

I'm still 8 months and a half pregnant, Max and I decided that we wanted to marry while I was still pregnant because we wouldn't have time because of the baby and we wanted to marry as soon as possible.

''Thank you, for being always here'' I smiled at her and hugged her.

''Ladies'' Brittney said, joining our conversation