Chapter 20- The Date Part Two

Lilly'sP.O.V.

"Everything was so amazing" I told Max once we were outside of the diner

"And wait for part two" he said. Nope, I couldn't

wait for the other surprise but I knew I had to because he wouldn't tell me. On the way to the car I kept thinking what was the other place he will take me to, we were in comfortable silence, we were both thinking.

''We're here'' I heard Max say, I turned around to look at the window and I shocked

There in big letters were the words 'Gabriel Iglesias Stand Up Comedy'

''You took me to a stand up comedy?'' I asked Max

''Well you were always watching them and you once told me you wanted to come to on, especially an Gabriel Iglesias one'' he said shrugging

''You remembered?'' I asked him, I honestly don't remember saying that, I love Gabriel Iglesias and I'm always watching his shows, I always wanted to come to one of his shows.

''Yeah, now, come on, we don't wanna be late'' he unbuckled himself and got out of the car

I was too shocked that I didn't notice him coming to my door and opening my door and even unbuckling my seat, I came out of the car and grinned at him.

''Thank you'' I told him

''For what?''

''For the amazing dinner and bringing me here and unbuckling me and stuff''

''Thank me at the end of the date'' he smirked and took my hand leading me to the entrance

He bought the tickets, we enter the theater and took our seats at the front row, you hear that? FRONT ROW

''Hello my friends'' Gabriel or 'Fluffy'' how others call him, started talking

'''''''''''''''''''''''

During the show I kept laughing and laughing, he was just hilarious. Sometimes he used to say something in Spanish but I understood a little bit seeing that I lived in Florida, then I had to explain to Max what he was saying because he didn't understand.

We were now going back to the car just talking about the show.

''I think the most funniest part was when he was talking about drunk and driving'' Max told me laughing

''No! the most funniest part was when he was talking about his trip to Disney Land'' I said looking at him like he was crazy

''Well, not every day you hear the story that some people confused a fat guy for a woman''

''That was hilarious'' I couldn't stop laughing, it was one of the most funniest shows I ever watched.

When we got to the house, I led Max to the bedroom, a part we had been waiting for a long time.

I knew no one will hear us. Kelly sent me a message when she left with Cole after she tucked Mia to bed and the maids were already sleeping, it was like 1 morning and it felt like 5 minutes ago we were going to the date.

We both fell on the bed, me on top, we looked at each other's eyes for what it felt for forever until I kiss him...

(***)

The bright sun streamed through the curtains. I attempted to turn towards the other side of the bed, when i felt strong arms hold me in place. When I slowly turned my head, I came contact with a handsome face that could only belong to Max.