"You need me" Luhan walks back to his friend hugging him

"It's just for three days, Lulu. Go enjoy I will be fine I promise you and when you get back I will be all set up in my new place"

"I don't know" Luhan looks back at Sehun feeling really bad

"Go and have fun please Luhan" Baekhyun pleads with his friend

"Ok only if you're sure"

"I'm sure, when are you going?" Baekhyun looks seeing Sehun smiling "Today as soon as he is ready"

"Oh my god like today today?" Luhan gets all excited making the others smile at his cuteness.

"Yes, today today now go get ready and I'll be back to pick you up in an hour" Sehun kisses his cheek and leaves the apartment.

"Baek please tell me you will be ok"

"I will be ok now, go pack and get ready. I need to get ready for work" Luhan runs into his room turning on some music as he gets ready.

"Your uncle is crazy you know that little one" Baekhyun says while rubbing his tummy as he heads back into the kitchen to make some much needed food.

***

"Ok so you're gonna be ok?''Luhan stands at his door questioning his friend over and over  before he leave for his trip with Sehun.

" Luhan for the millionth time I will be fine. I could do with being alone to think"

"If you need me call me" Luhan kisses his friends cheek

"I won't need you now go have crazy fun with that sexy boyfriend of yours and I will see you when you get back" . Hugging his friend close, he kisses his cheek back.

"Ok I love you, speak soon" Luhan heads off down the stairs not wanting to wait for the lift.

"Awww peace" Baekhyun closes the door  looking at the now quiet apartment that his friend only an hour ago was running room to room looking for clothes.

"Ok little one your fed I'm fed and washed and ready to go to work. Last day of the week thank the heavens' ' Baekhyun grabs his bag and lunch and heads out the door for work.

"Morning Kai"

"Hey Baekhyun, just bought myself breakfast, how's you?" Kai holds open the door of the main building as Baekhyun steps out.

"I'm good, heading to work"

"I seen Luhan a few seconds ago screaming about going away and to keep an eye on you" Kai laughs as Baekhyun blushes

"Yeah he gets like that but I'll be fine you won't need to look out for me" Baekhyun smiles and heads to his car.

"Well if you need any help just call up" Kai heads off into the apartment as Baekhyun drives off to work.

***

"Baekhyun the day is nearly over you can head off now" his boss Mr Woo says as he puts some stock on the shelves.

"Are you sure I don't mind staying till closing"

"Baekhyun you need to rest"

"I'd rather stay active. I heard its good for the baby" he smiles a soft smile making his boss smile back

"Ok how about you ring Mr Park and tell him we need more merchandise for that new band"

"Oh yes I can do that then I will head off after" smiling he heads into the office and sits at his bosses large desk. Lifting the phone he dials Chanyeol's number.