"Very good. Don't worry too much... Just go to the hospital and take care of your father. You should prepare him for the worst." Chaeyoung said, she wasn't done with that old man yet.

She would love to look into Old Man Choi's eyes as she took over his company.

Old Man Choi dared to threaten her grandfather. Would Chaeyoung just let him go like that?

No, of course not.

Daniel Choi stared at Chaeyoung before getting up and walking out of the door.

His sister was crazy and now only Chaeyoung could stop her.

His only hope was for Chaeyoung to fulfill her promise.

After Daniel left, Taehyung instantly started pacing inside Chaeyoung's room. He was there when Daniel talked to Chaeyoung.

But he was so shocked that he was unable to utter even a single word.

"Little Chae, that woman is dangerous! How could she do that to her own father? She is absolutely insane!" He exclaimed.

"Okay... stop pacing...It is making me uncomfortable." Chaeyoung said nonchalantly. " There is actually no surprise about this. We already knew that she is crazy."

"But how did she manage to give him insulin without injecting it? I mean... she does not have some superpowers right?"

"Nonsense." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. What superpowers? "You can get an overdose from two things Taehyung. From injection and by ingesting it. She must have put it in his tea."

"Ingesting? I never heard of a case like that."

"Well, then you should start reading more. You can check it online. You dummy."

Taehyung did not answer his cousin. Instead, his expression turned serious. "Little Chae that woman is scary... I'm afraid she will hurt you." He thought out loud.

"There is a possibility, yes, But I won't give her that chance." She answered.

"Well... let's not worry about it. I will do my best to protect you so... that will never happen." Of course, at this point, Taehyung was still oblivious of the things that would happen at the engagement party.

"Stop saying nonsense and go away already. I need to prepare for later." She said while smiling at her cousin.

She needed to prepare for the big show.

....

At seven in the evening the party began. Wendy was thrilled with her news so she announced to everyone about her and Jackson's engagement without waiting for Chaeyoung's and Taehyung's arrival.

Wendy just couldn't let this opportunity pass, so she decided to announce her engagement immediately after the party started..

This announcement earned a lot of gasps and raised eyebrows. After all, it was very unusual for this engagement to still exist with the current situation between the Wang and the Choi families.

Since no one from the Wang Family was present, many people started to think that Wendy was lying or was pranking them.

But this did not stop some of the prominent people from congratulating her.