.....With fried rice and noodles

Nonsense and beauty have close connections.
-E. M. Foster
______________________

People here were beautiful inside and out and found even the smallest reasons to celebrate. They didn't make things complicated but kept everything very simple and straight forward. And that's exactly what made me fall in love with Marylewood.

I could have put it that way to make it sound good but then I'd be stuffing you with big fat lies

It was the food fights during the recess that I loved.

Though such wastage of food is highly immoral considering that there our considerably a huge number of people in the world who cannot even manage one square meal a day , I didn't care. Neither did anyone else seem to.
Not when they form one of the most amazing part of your limited school life.

Our school was kind of open, so it was generally the pigeons who got to eat more of the delicacies than the children. But on the brighter side , we are feeding animals.

"Yay Ciara, I finally hit someone. See my shot isn't that bad !" Lizzie said beaming.

"But who?"

"Me." Answered a very noodles covered Reece , to my question.

Me and Lizzie burst out laughing. He looked like a begger had just been taken out of trash with noodles sticking all around his hair and the ketchup on his face.
"Find it very funny?" Reece asked.
Before I could make a comeback or run away from him....

POOF !
All of a sudden , my world was covered in fried rice.

I turned around and shot a death glare to Reece , who appeared to be having facial cramps due to his effort to manage a straight face.

"You know what ,I'm done with this messy fight. No more throwing food on anyone for today." I declared .

"I know you're kidding. I'm not that stupid." Hah ! He thinks he's smart.

'Uh huh! I'm not." I went back and sat on my desk.

"Ciara , you know that you can tell me ,right?" Reece said with a pained expression.

"What?" I asked.

"The name of the weed you've been smoking ...." And with that , the humanoid monkey started stumbling from his laughter.

He'll see what I meant any moment now.

In a swift move I grabbed my bottle and uncapped it.

"Yay ! I believe in keeping the environment Clean." I shouted out to a Now-very-drenched-in-water Reece.

Remember how you guys laughed when I told you he looked like a begger who came out of trash ?
Well scratch that. This time it was even better.
He looked like the begged who just came out of trash had tried deep sea diving.

"That.Was.Priceless." I ended up chuckling and saw Reece's lips tug into a smile from the corner of his lips.
After a little more , it all ended with giggles and smiles.

The scenario was nothing like anything I'd experience before.

A humanoid monkey aka a deep sea diver plus trashy begger one of the best people I'd ever met, standing beside my fried-rice abundant head. The students fighting and laughing around with the expression of bliss of an opium addict dancing in a field of poppies.

The picture was perfect for the front page of tomorrow's newspaper.

I swear....

*********