Foreword

When you give someone a place in you heart , its not always because you love them. At times its because they're just too special to let go.
-Shipra Pandey
___________________

Reece Starc has been one such person. Slightly immature , slightly cute .He's all smiles no tear,only hopes no fear. Just too special to distance yourself from.

Ciara has always preferred to live a spontanoues life, no plans ,no thinking but simply follow your intuition. Embracing changes had not always been a part of her life but she grows up to realise things always change , for worse or for better.

When they had first met , they hadn't had the slightest idea that they would become such important part of each others life.

But minor incidents can turn into major accidents. And the consequences can change lives forever.

Life is a [ Un ] Happily ever after. There's no happy or unhappy ending , its just what you take as the end of the story.

_____________
About the book and Author:

"....With Love" is a short story written it for the #JustWriteIt Spring break contest. This is a heart touching short story unfolding many aspects of the life of an individual.

Status : Ongoing .
Published : 17th March'15

©All rights reserved