.....With annoyance

Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes.
But when you look back ,
everything is different......
- O.S.Lewis
__________________

The days you fret the most are the ones that remain the best in your memory.
Whether it is the natural inclination of all human beings to hold on to unpleasant memories or my brain had been squeezed in the wrong way to fit it in my skull, I do not know.

All I know is that the things which irritate you the most at present are the ones that are going to be the loveliest remainders of your past.

For instance, coming to Marylewood.

My vision was just limited to patches of green and at times a blue portion of the sky. Courtesy to the tears who were doing a great job at blurring my sight. I prayed to chocolates with all my heart and soul that the train suddenly gets swallowed by the earth and gets stuck in underground labyrinth. But to my utter horror , no such incident took place. And the train did reach Marylewood .

I had heard that the town had a bad infrastructure. But once I reached there I realised it wasn't true and disappointed that people had been very judgemental. That is because there was no infrastructure at all. And according to me, you should not judge things which are non existent.

I did not manage to find any roads on the streets ,however, the driver who lead us to our new house did.

Even after settling in the new house , I despised the place . The open spaces between the houses , or roads, as the overly imaginative people called it were too much of an open zoo for my liking. And the foreign dialect of the people also didn't turn out to be very pleasant.

Worst of all tragedies , I had to continue with my school. So it went as it was supposed to.

My parents got me admitted to my new school and I joined as just another transfer kid. In the beginning , the more I looked around , the more it pissed me off. The students , the teachers , the accent , it all managed to get on my nerves somehow.

Now when I look at it , I realise everything was perfectly normal. It was just me who wasn't ready to accept the changes at that point of time .

_______________________

Lizzie , became like a best friend to me. She was really a lot like me. She was also a transfer kid and didn't like the town much.

The joy when you can relate...

Reece was another person who was just a part of the weird cream crowd for me in the beginning. I didn't even notice that guy for the first few weeks. Not that there was anything extraordinary or spectacular about his profile. Plain dark hair,black eyes , a pair of legs and a head on top of the shoulders.

I had only noticed him as one of the idiotic and annoying guys in the class. Not that I am not crazy and immature or i don't like such people. I just couldn't get myself to admit for a very long time that I could like the people from a placed I wasn't really a fan of.

I could have never guessed that the place would become one of the most interesting one I'd ever been to. And Reece one of the most interesting persons.

Its really very annoying that I wasted so many of my precious tears throughout my train ride. Had I known before Marylewood had so much in store for me , I'd have enjoyed the scenary all the way.

___________________

Though I'd made a lot of friends in a very little time. I still felt really out of place.