.....With Mangoes and Monkeys

Mulai dari awal

"What nonsense." The idiot literally broke the whole flow of the act.

"Way to spoil the fun , Mojo JoJo ." I disapproved.

"Haha... Girls ask such stupid questions. 'How do you want to die' ", he said mimicking a girl's voice.

"I don't want to die . Its simple as that." Reece said.

"Its not that you're not going to, someday. Just because you don't want to." Lizzie said.

"Shit man.... I just forgot that. How would I live without you two." I said with an exaggerated expression.

"Where is that coming from Ciara ?" Reece asked.

"First promise me you both won't tell anyone. "

"Okay." Lizzie said rolling her eyes.

"Pinky promise. " The monkey cheered.

"The thing is that ... I don't know how am I suppose to say this but...... Okay. To the point. I'm immortal and I own the world . " I declared my secret.

But my friends here didn't seem to take me seriously. Instead I could hear suppressed giggles coming from their sides .

Note to self : Never ever raise the topic of your immortality in front of them. It's beyond these mortal souls .

With that divine thought I decided to close the topic about my supreme powers over the universe and shot both my dear friends a death glare .

Reece noticed that , unlike Lizzie and reacted accordingly .

"I'm so sorry , your Highness." He got down on one knee and bowed.

And that very gesture made me laugh so much.

"That was too cheesy Reece. " I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then , your majesty of majesties ?" He suggested.

"No . Definitely not this on. "

"Princess. "

"Haha. What am I ? Your five year old daughter?" I chuckled.

"Wait a sec .... When did you become 5 , you're still 2 princess."

"Yeah a tall , tall two year old." Lizzie joined.

"That's called model height."

How I love flaunting about my height.

I don't remember how the conversation went after that. I wish I really did write a personal dairy that time so that I could recollect.

But what I do remember is forgetting all about wanting to kill them.

I realised one thing that day. Many times the small things which others often overlook are the things that matter so much to you.

You dont akways require something really special .No big gesturs , nothing fancy. You can simply feel at the top of the world without any reason.

Just like Marlywood made me feel.

********

"So children , your summer  vacations start from tomorrow. Enjoy , yes. But do complete all your assignments." Our class teacher announced before leaving the class.