"Is it alright if the whole family comes? They are sort of overprotective over Hope." Freya said.

Anastasia chuckled, "No worries, I get it. My oldest sons are just like them. So if they want, they are welcome to come. The more the merrier."

"Great." Freya beamed. "We will see you tomorrow." She added.

"See you tomorr-Mommmy!!!!" The Mikaelsons then heard through the phone, shocking all of them to hear a young girl's voice. Then there were muffled voices on the other end of the phone. "Hi, again. Sorry about the interruption. My daughter wanted something. Anyways, see you tomorrow. I look forward to meeting you and your family." Anastasia then said, nicely, before she hung up the phone.

Little did she know that she already met them.

And she was not going to look forward to 'meeting' them.

~~~~~

When Freya clicked off the phone, she saw the looks that were being passed around the room. Sure, she knew the basics of who Anastasia was, but there was something she was clearly missing here. All she knew was that Klaus had been and is still in love with. That was all. But clearly, there was something bigger than what she thought it was.

"What's with the looks?" She asked. Hope nodded silently, agreeing with her aunt. She wanted to also know what was going on. The tension in the air was suffocating.

"We thought that Anastasia was still in Los Angeles, California." Klaus answered her.

"Well, clearly not, Nik!" Rebekah exclaimed. "When was the last time you checked in on that fact?" She then asked.

"Almost 15 years ago." He mumbled out.

"15 YEARS?!" She shrieked. "Did you not think that the information would be a little out of date?" She then questioned.

"In my defense," He began, raising his hands up in the air in innocence, "My sources told me she moves between here and there a lot. Plus, for a while she was on this road trip all over the states for a while. So it's not my fault." He defended.

The two of them continued bickering back and forth. The two siblings clearly getting irritated with each other.

During this, Kol's eyes were lighting up with mischief. He was excited to see his best friend again. And in all honesty, he was sort of looking forward to the drama that was bound to unfold. As long as it didn't hurt Anastasia too much, he was definitely going to enjoy the drama.

At the same time, Hayley's eyes were swirling with guilt, but also deep down there was hidden jealousy within her. She felt awful because of what happened nearly seventeen years ago, but it wasn't like she regretted it. And it seemed that Anastasia still got her perfect life, so it wasn't like it mattered.

All while, Freya and Hope sat confused. Confused as to why they all seemed to be reacting so terribly to Anastasia not being in Los Angeles.

"Cut it out!!" Hope yelled out. Immediately silence followed after her as the family stared at the youngest member. "Why are you guys so upset that she is here?" She then asked.

"Your dad cheated on her." Kol blurted out. He may have been dead, but Rebekah liked to gossip. Also, on the other side, it wasn't like there was much to do. "Oh..." Hope trailed off, before leaving the room. She didn't expect that to be the reason. She didn't think her father would do something like that. She just hoped when they visited the school tomorrow there would be no problems.

Too bad that wouldn't happen.

They were all in for a surprise.

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) here is chapter two. i really want to try to make this different from other klaus cheats stories, but the differences aren't going to show until later. i have to get the story rolling first. bare with me please.

what do ya'll think so far?

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

stay safe in the hectic world out there. love you lots<3