A U T H O R ' S N O T E

A couple of things -  please read.

1. This is the second book that I have fully finished, it is one of my babies and holds a special place in my heart. I would really love and appreciate your feedback, just tell me how you felt about the book. I personally am really proud of it because I always come up with book ideas and never finish them. Constructive criticism is great but please don't sit here and tell me you hated every part of this book because that is just rude. :|

2. This book will not have any epilogue or bonus chapter, I wanted to make the end a little more open-ended so that the reader could decide what they wanted to make of Caroline's future,  I wanted it to be your choice. For me, there were two endings to this story that I couldn't choose between so that made deciding to have an open-end easier. The first ending was that Caroline takes her time in getting to be 100 percent, she eventually switches careers and becomes an ER nurse and her mental health becomes better than ever, she learns to not cut herself off from the world by traveling and having actual friends. She keeps Ben a constant in her life and they become best friends and eventually they confess that they have loved each other for however long the time jump would be. The other ending was basically the same except she and Ben never love each other and become more like siblings, she would then love someone else.

3. This book may not be real but it still does portray real things that people go through, depression, suicide, abuse, PTDS, and other things. One big thing is the feeling of being alone, and how it 100 percent DOES NOT help with depression. Not everyone handles or understands any of these illnesses the same way, this is Caroline's version of the mental health struggle. I also struggle with mental health issues and I know that it can be pretty hard so if you are dealing with the same thing, or something similar people get help, you are not alone. The one thing Caroline needed her entire life was for someone to tell her and show her that she didn't have to be alone.

4. If you made it this far in the book, that you so much, hopefully, this book was just as good for you to read as it was for me to write. If you liked what you read, please check out my other book(s) or even follow me because I am always coming up with more stuff to write.

Ok that's it byeeee.