Chapter 1: The Rise Zero-One

A young man is sitting in his chair. His hair is black and his eyes are a little light gray, wearing his own causal clothes staring at his computer.

 His hair is black and his eyes are a little light gray, wearing his own causal clothes staring at his computer

A young man name call Y/N Hiden. He is known as Kamen rider Zero-One. It has been through months that humanity and Humgears almost kill each other in the war when Humgears went berserk with malice seeing Y/N fighting against Horobi in the death battle when he uses powers Ark-One.

Azu thought her and Ark's plan have been succeeded but however, it has been foiled the plan since Y/N allow Horobi to defeat him to overcome his malice and stopped using Ark-One to destroying the driver.

And now Y/N once becomes as Kamen rider Zero-One again after he was given his father in Zea's Link for one last time, in order to defeat Horobi to overcome and end of his malice. Plus to foiled on Azu and Ark's plan, there is no death battle of a fight to the death between Y/N and Horobi.

Ending the wars of the Humans and Humagears to bringing back peace. And sparring Horobi life and Horobi good term on Y/N.

After the final battle against Ark & Horobi. Humagear has trust public and now Y/N Hiden aka Zero-One is gain respect and praises his family because he stops Horobi & Ark brings back the world's peace. Jin & Horobi are around the city to make sure there is no Ark's data to rises of Ark and bring Malice on Humagears.

Gai Amatsu has redemption himself and going helps people with his pet companions Thousers and he sometimes looks at his family to make sure how are they doing.

Yaiba Adhira becomes Captain of A.I.M.S and Naki become Advice, Yaiba's little brother is that her officer that Yaiba doesn't want her little brother to get hurt, and Fuwa Azar decides to help people while being as the Undercover agent going to the dangerous mission while visiting his sisters after A.I.M.S take care of them.

Now Y/N Hiden is trying to find a way to revive Izu and he was in his office. Before he tilling his necks to stretch.

Y/N: *sighs*... It's been years since defeating Ark... I wonder how is everyone doing?

He looks at his computer for the programs and data of the humagears who have been lost after being destroyed. As Y/N took out from his jacket.

Revealing the progrisekey belong to Izu his secretary Humagear who he sees her as the little sister.