Bio The Awakening Hopper

Name: Shun Hiden

Age: 24

Alias: Kamen rider 02 Awakening Hopper, The Awakening Hopper, big brother (Call by Y/N), Sir, Shun-Kun (Call by Yuuki Sakura)

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Homeworld: Earth

Affiliation: Aya Kaoru.eXe

Occupation: C.E.O, Commander

Family:
Grandmother: Kazusa Hiden
Older sister: Hanako Hiden
Younger sister: Ayumu Hiden
Litter Brother: Y/N Hiden
Mother: Aiko Hiden

His Partner:
Humagear Name: Emily

His background: Shun Hiden is the first son of the Hiden family

His background: Shun Hiden is the first son of the Hiden family. Shun is a very intelligent person in the world he helps his grandfather and his real father. Shun knows what happened to his father died when Y/N was born. He doesn't want to see his brother because he is scared that he doesn't want his brother to know the truth about what happened. When Shun finishes high school, he went to his grandfather to meet at the Humagear factory. Then suddenly he saw Y/N's childhood friend and they are following his grandfather. He wants to know why that they are following him so he did. After he followed them and saw his grandfather that he build a portal that can go through another dimension. He was shocked that his grandfather made and he would why did he build this. But then suddenly they hear an explosion and saw Humagear have been hack by the Ark. But then the machine went crazy then they went. Shun then woke up and look around and saw the city and this was the first time he sees in different dimensions. He went to the library to learn about this world and he learned everything that he knows about magic, Semblance, CAD, ARCUS, and others. But he doesn't like quirks because he wants to know about the truth by this and where did it come from. Until he meets a girl name call Yuuki Sakura who has magic. She falls with him and Shun loves her until the heroes are fighting the villains and the heroes didn't save Yuuki's parents. Yuuki's heart was broken that her parents died and Shun hates them because they can't save everyone with their quirk. Shun then realized that they become an animal because of their quirk. Then suddenly his power was awakening his power of red dark aura is around in his power. Shun and Yuuki learn that his power is an Error, it can kill people Quirks but it doesn't kill people it only kills Quirks. Shun then know that his grandfather was a Kamen rider Ichigo but he didn't have a chance to him and learn the truth. But he knows why he kept is to protect the family. So he creates his business call the Aya Kaoru.eXe that he will protect Quirkless users and kill the Quirk user to make sure that the Quirks population will be extinct.

Personality: Cold (sometimes), Kind, helpful, serious, smart, intelligent, respectful, friendly, nice, leadership, determine, passionate, hateful (sometimes)

His ability: Code of Error; This ability or magic can corruption by people's power. It doesn't kill people but it can make their power do something like shut down or sealed or kill. When he touches the quirk user his power starts an infection to someone's body to someone's DNA. When the infection is completely their quirk dies or is gone forever.  But when touch the quirk user it will cost them in pain into their body when it did they pass out. He can make himself invisible when he is glitching. He can teleport in different locations whatever he can go to. He also uses blue string (Most like Error Sans), the Blue String he can use to grab things or traps or something. He can also see through the future by using the blue string. However, magic-users and Semblance users can not be destroyed it can only be sealed like all the chains is locked but it is only temporary over about 2 days. If he uses his rider form that will increase his power sealed will be about 5 weeks. He can also summon a storm like Hurricane, Thunder, and tornado. He also corruption to the system and people's technology. He can create things whatever he wants to like to build everything.

His weakness: 01 and 02 can stop the error code from his power. The only is to beak the sealed is using by 01 and 02 codings it can beak the sealed when magic-users and Semblance users is sealed. If he uses the Blue Strings then someone else uses the Red String it can stop him by using it. The 01 codings will take about minutes or hours to break the sealed and the 02 can break the seal so easily. He will lose a lot of his energy when he uses power too much that he will pass out about 25 hours.

Like: Killing Quirks, His friends, his family, his Power, Saving people, Helping people, Alex Spider Crews, music, Y/N Hiden, save the children, playing the children, Emily, Teach the Dark MetsubouJinrai.Net, helping the children, Yuuki Sakura, spent time with Yuuki Sakura, Huge with Yuuki Sakura

Dislike: Quirk users, Seeing His friends hurt, Ark, Youkai/Dark Zero-One/Dark Zero-Zero-One, seeing someone sad, betrayed, Bully, idiot, didn't save people, Y/N's Shadow, Master Hand, Pervert, The Legion of Villain, Kamen rider Zaia, seeing getting hurt, Zero, fighting his little brother, Seeing Quirkless get hurt, See Yuuki Sakura get hurt, Seeing Yuuki Sakura cried

Love interest: Yuuki Sakura

His rider form:

Kamen rider 02 The Awakening Hopper (Primary Form)

Quotes:

- There's only one person who can make you be extinct, and that's me!

- You people need to learn...

- You don't know about the truth about the Quirk population...

- These people with their quirks cause them like animals!

- I know what you mentioned about my little brother but this is my fight I know what it is that I can stop myself but can't stop my hatred of this quirk population so I had no choice to fight my little brother...

- The Blue strings and The Red strings can see through the future. I'm can use the Blue strings and my little brother can use the Red strings.