I Ship It.

(A/N) HEY Y'ALL! It's been what, 5 weeks since I put out the last one? Sorry to leave you hanging like that, but I just started school 2 weeks ago, and it's kicking mah ass. PLUS, for some reason my smol brain was like: Hey, we've been having chest dysphoria for like a year now, MAYBE you should ask for help. AND SO I DID. That was a bad Idea. :)

Anywho, enjoy!

The ripped curtains danced eerily in front of the window just as the first rays of sunlight peeked into the bedroom.

If  floodlights counted as sunlight that is.

I propped myself up in bed, before stretching and yawning out of habit.

Yeah, I was exhausted, any human would be if they had to put up with an eight foot demon each day. We still hadn't found a way to get me- US out of here, and it was draining me.

Every day I expected Bendy to bring it up, yet every day they were blissfully oblivious to my silent pleas for freedom.

Life here wasn't miserable, but it sure as hell wasn't desirable.

I let out a large, tired sigh and slid onto the floor, landing with a small 'Thud' onto the wooden boards.

A small growl follows, coming from the annoyed demon on the bed who doesn't want to get up yet.

I smirk as I see the familiar clawed hand peep over the bed as if searching for something.

The claws pause for a bit, messing with the uneven stitching on the quilt before reaching down further, hooking onto my flannel shirt.

It rested there for a moment, my breath hitching in my throat as the sharp tips cut though the material and haul me back onto the bed.

The demon says nothing as he pulls me to his side, the thick warm ink sticking to my side immediately.

His warm breath brushes across my face, my whole body going rigid with an intoxicating mixture of excitement and fear.

I smile slightly, the feeling of his side against mine sending a flood of heat to my face.

His chest heaves up and down, the demon's ribcage fading in and out of sight.

Despite this scene being immensely adorable, I still had to get up and ready for the day. I try to sit up, but the second I move a dangerous growl arises from the slumbering ink demon.

I flinched at its tone, Immediately frozen in place as Bendy settled around me like an inky oversized cat.

Suppressing a peep of surprise I watched as he growled once again, the spikes on its back standing up as he bared his dagger sharp teeth at the unseen enemy.

A nightmare perhaps?

I raised a shaky hand and tentatively placed it on its head. Almost as If in response, the cartoon paused, leaning into my shaky touch as I stroked the space between its horns.

A low rumbling started suddenly, causing me to tense up precariously.

The rumbling continued, gradually growing louder as I ran my fingers through its ink and down its back in a circular motion.

The rumbles were a steady hum as I finally lifted my hand to leave.

Gently nudging the ink demon's head out of my lap I stood up and brushed the invisible dust off my pants, not actually removing any of the large ink stains out of my pants.

Grabbing the door handle I glanced ruefully back at Bendy one final time before striding down the stairs.

I stepped through the kitchen awkwardly, making my way towards the door I had never used before.

It was odd walking through this house for some reason. There was no doubt that it was homier than the throne room, yet it somehow felt like a calm lie.

I opened the door, instantly hearing a panicked yelp.

In response I shoved the door open faster, only to catch an embarrassed Malice.

"What are you doing here?" I quirked an eyebrow as the angel took a deep breath.

"I-um..you.." She took a bit more time to compose herself. "What do I do with myself?!"

The angel's uncertainty startled me, their personality much more subdued than normal.

"Uhm..Whatever you want I guess, other than ripping people up."

She shook her head, "Something-Something more specific."

I paused, scratching my neck awkwardly. "Well..I was going to find the A & T team and find out what they're planning..You could come too if you wanted I guess."

"Yes. I would like to rip those little buggers up and then I'd-!" Susie caught herself. "Sorry..villain monologue...I'm just used to talking about- uh. Nevermind, let's go."

I chuckled lightly at her remarks, grabbing a nearby axe. "Yeah, Bendy gets caught up in those all the time, it's pretty funny."

The fallen angel nodded silently, hefting an axe over her shoulder as we headed out of the lost ones village.

As we strode past, several lost ones stared at Susie as if they could see her soul and wanted to promptly stomp it out.

She disregarded their glares, purposefully avoiding eye contact as we got on the raft.

I grabbed our axes and threw them aboard before getting up myself and then helped Susie up too.

"Why does everyone look like they hate you?" I asked, cranking the engine to life.

The angel leaned on the guardrails. "Because they do. There was an incident with....SOULS. Human ones. Joey-fed-them-to-me-as-some-sort-of-sick-experiment kind of thing..."

I silently nodded, wishing I had never asked.

As we traversed further into the tunnel more questions arose.

"So uh.." My companion mumbled next to me, staring nonchalantly at the ink below. "You and that THING are a couple?"

I huffed, their dislike for each other in conversations rebubbling. "I don't know, it's-complicated.."

She raised an eyebrow. "Well at least they love you enough to kiss you. All my crushes have ended in denial."

"Wow. Uh, Sorry about that.."

"I ship you 2 though."

I frowned. "Sorry, what?"

The angel looked me dead in the eye. "You would make such a good couple Henry. And imagine the kids. Cute little chestnut haired buggers with ink black horns and tails!"

I stiffened, a hard blush on my face. "I uh. never thought of that. Thanks I guess."

She elbowed me in the side. "C'mon, make Bendy Stein a reality!"

The blush creeped further across my face, covering my ears. Luckily the tunnel was pitch black.

"U-um, lets just focus on finding Allison and Tom alright? I can see the light coming up already.."

"Whatever you say, Henry Demon."

"I WILL stab you, Alice."

O w O

Top 3 Things That Make Henry Nosebleed:

The ink demon.

The ink demon in a suit.

The idea of the ink demon & him having kids.

ANNNNNNNNN- Tell me what you guys thought of this chapter! I did some weird shit on this one, and I'm interested in what y'all think! BAH BOIS! ≧◇≦ 💛🤍💜🖤