"Hide in the ceiling and get stabbed by a spear," Zoro followed up.

"PFT- Why's he gotta be stabbed?!" I laughed and shook my head at the swordsman. I then turned back to Raizo, "But as I was saying, do the Water Dragon technique!"

"Fly in the sky with a cloth parachute!" Luffy said.

"Summon a giant frog!" Usopp shouted.

"Hold a scroll in your mouth and say 'nin-nin!'" Chopper yelled.

"Raizo! Raizo! Raizo!" the Luffy trio cheered.

"Hurry up!" Law grunted.

"Just do it," Zoro grumbled.

"Show us ninja powers!" I shouted along with Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper.

Raizo nearly popped a vein, having enough of us as he finally screamed, "KAA! Oh, shut up! Stop imposing your dam dreams on me! We ninjas don't say things like 'nin-nin'! The ninja in your heads is all fantasies!"

"EHHHH?!" the four of us screeched.

Law pulled on the bill of his hat, "Th-they don't say that?" (oh my god *clutches heart dramatically*)

"Then, what makes you a ninja?! It can't be your physique!" Usopp cried.

Raizo drooped his head, "That's right... With this physique, I can't even attract kunoichi... HEY WAIT! SHUT UP!" He regained his composure and turned away from us, "Listen! It takes a quiet and tough mind to be a master ninja! We're supposed to be living in the shadows. We can't show off our techniques. Ninjutsu is not entertainment."

When he uttered that last bit, we all fell into a depressive state. There was a clearly disappointed air around our entire group. The ninja turned back to us and slowly started sweating, looking guilty.

"KAAA!" I jumped when he yelled, and so did everyone else. "Ninpo- Smoke Escape Techique!" He threw a ball of smoke and when it cleared a second later, he wasn't there.

"H-He disappeared!" I shouted with Usopp, Luffy and Chopper.

"Where did he go?!" Chopper questioned.

A voice echoed around us, "I didn't disappear!" Raizo appeared behind Usopp, "I'm here." Usopp yelped in fright and jumped onto me. He climbed off of me with a clearly embarrassed look on his face, dusting off my shoulder as if to play it off. This was followed by a bunch of copies of Raizo appearing everywhere. "Ninpo- Shadow Clone Technique!" he stated.

"COOOOL!" the Luffy truo gushed.

I elbowed Law in the side, "It's your request! He did it!" Law was just gaping at the display around us. I dare say it was cute.

"How's this? Can you catch me?" Raizo asked. Luffy caught him, but with a puff of smoke, the body Luffy had in his arms turned into a block of wood. "Ninpo- Body Replacement Technique!" He started running on the ceiling and the walls with his clones, and then did some flips. "Flower Shuriken!" he shouted, throwing a bunch of shuriken at the wooden wall, spelling out 'shinobi' with them. "Never popular with girls, but still an invincible ninja! Raizo of the mist is now... here before your eyes!" he struck a pose as he talked.

"RAIZOOOO!" the comedic trio gushed with sparkles around them. I started whistling along with their yelling, clapping dramatically.

"Eh? Popular with one girl?" Raizo mumbled in confusion.

~~~

This whole time, Robin was deciphering the poneglyph that Raizo was previously stuck to, and none of us knew because we were so wrapped up in ninjutsu. Once she announced that she was done reading it, Cat Viper went up the steps to tell the samurai and the Luffy trio to come back in.