"WHAAAT?! He's nothing like what we expected!" Luffy's group cried out in horror. I fell to the ground with them, in pain from the lack of coolness this guy had.

"Forgive me, Raizo. We had no choice," Cat Viper stated, ignoring the disappointment everyone was experiencing.

Zoro and Law came up behind us. "That's a disappointment," the green head grunted. Law just 'tsk'ed and moved down the bill of his fluffy hat.

"His face is huge!" Luffy sobbed.

"Doesn't seem like a fast runner!" Chopper whined.

"Is that Raizo...?" Franky dryly asked.

"I can't accept a ninja like that!" Usopp cried out.

"If we don't look at him maybe he won't be real anymore," I told the sniper. He nodded. We both turned our backs to the chained man. Luffy and Chopper joined in as well.

I could hear Raizo's voice as he addressed us, "Huh? I don't think you guys are from this country! Who are you?! KA!" The samurai finally made it down to the room; they smiled and greeted the man behind us. "Kinemon! Kanjuro! Momonosuke-sama!" he happily cried out. The three made it over to him and they had a reunion.

"There's no denying it now..." I groaned.

The four of us turned around begrudgingly. Our group made a face at the 'ninja'. Even Law was looking upset. We crowded around him after he was unchained and standing in front of us.

"What's your problem, you bastards?"  Raizo huffed. "Why're you staring hard at me like that?"

"Are you really a ninja?" Luffy asked for the rest of us.

Raizo took a step forward and frowned, "How insolent! Who are you?!"

Kinemon answered for us, "We haven't introduced them to you yet."

Kanjuro nodded, "Raizo, they're the Straw Hats. They're pirates."

Luffy ran in front of me and caught the huge man's attention again, "If you're a real ninja, throw a shuriken!"

"Meditate under a waterfall!" Chopper suggested, jumping onto Luffy's back.

Usopp pushed them apart so Raizo was looking at him now and made a hand sign, "Say 'nin' and use ninja powers!"

I nodded and pushed him to the side by his face, holding up one hand to do half a hand sign, "Yea yea! Do the Fire Ball technique! Nin nin!"

"I wanna see the Earth Escape Technique!" Luffy chirped.

"I wanna see the fire version!" Chopper jumped in front of him.

"I wanna see the water version!" Usopp cheered.

Raizo stumbled back a bit, "Such rapid fire requests!"

"Show us your ninja powers already!" the four of us chorused.

"Why do you pirates want to see it so badly?!" the ninja questioned.

"It's not because we're pirates," Franky struck a pose and smirked at the man in blue, "All boys like ninjas... And (y/n) because she's suuuper cool." I gave him a thumbs up for including me.

Raizo turned around and scratched his head shyly, "That makes me blush."

"Hey, have you ever gone out with a kunoichi?!" Usopp asked, which began the barrage again.

"Train your jumping ability by jumping over a bamboo shoot every day!" Luffy shouted cheerfully.

"Show me the Shadow Clone technique," Law ordered.