"Heads up!" He firmly said. 

Lisa regain her posture "I'm sorry" She said and rub her eyes. 

"Did you even sleep?" I jokingly asked. 

"Kinda" She whispered back and throw the marker on me that made me laugh a bit. 

Mr. Manoban flip some pages and it's time to hear the names of doctors who will cooperate. He started calling some doctors from other department. I look at my watch and waited until everything's settled. 

"Mrs. Kim Jisoo" 

I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard my name somewhere. I look around me and they're all looking "What?" I asked. 

"Get in front" Ten said. 

I gaze in front and found 7 senior doctors. I slowly got up from my seat and look at Mr. Manoban with confusion. I was expecting about senior doctors to come in that place and not us. 

"Ms. Lisa Manoban"

I glance at Lisa and she looks very surprise as well. She look at her Dad with those eyes questioning. We have no choice but to get in front. Dr Lee and Ten were also called and we just heard applause from other Doctors indicates that the meeting has end. 

"Everyone can go back on their stations. We still have something to discuss. Please follow our safety protocols" Mr. Manoban said and waited for everyone to leave the room "Take your seat and we will now proceed on our meeting"

Lisa clenched her jaw and let out her deepest breath "We just came home from Europe then we will be send off again" She chuckled as we walk to our seat. 

"Chaeyoung's gonna be worried at me again" I sigh and look at my phone before to Lisa "Are you making a move to Jennie?" I asked out of nowhere 

She quickly look at me curiously "What do you mean?" She asked

"Nothing" I chortle. 

After that short conversation, we didn't talk that much and just listen to Mr. Manoban's discussion. I guess this is a very stressing mission for us. 

My eyes landed on Lisa again and just smile a bit, I hope she's fine with Jennie. 

-

Hours passed and it's time to go home. Lisa grab her things quickly and fix herself before she left the office which made everyone look at her. Since Jisoo didn't bring her car and Chaeng just dropped her off earlier, she run after Lisa to ask for a ride. 

"Lisa!" Jisoo shouted and tap her shoulder "Give me a ride" 

Lisa stop from walking and scratch her nape "My car's not with me. It's broke" She said. 

"So you're using your Dad's car? Or you're riding the car with him? Or something?" Jisoo asked. 

Lisa shrugged her shoulder "Hmm No. I'm using my card" She shows the bus card which made Jisoo palm herself "I don't want to use my Dad's car so I decided to take a bus instead" 

"Ah nevermind. I'll just call and wait for Chaeyoung to come and pick me up" Jisoo stated and walk together with Lisa. The latter keeps on looking at her phone to find something "Are you going somewhere?" 

"Uhm" Lisa nodded "Okay.. I'll go here" she mumbled to herself. 

"Tss, I'll just wait here. Take care " Jisoo hissed, Lisa just wave her hand didn't look back. She looks like in hurry. 

Lisa walk in her fastest pace to get on the bus station. As she looks up the sky, the dark clouds are on sight, seems like a bad weather is about to come soon.