"Hyung... how many hybrids are you going to feed with all this?" I hear Taehyung's voice ask all of a sudden and turn around to see him eyeing everything I got ready so far. I frown and look at the few containers to see that...

"I might have made a bit too much" I mumble quietly. There's no way she can eat all that.

Taehyung comes over and wraps his arms around my waist from behind me, curious eyes gazing at the meat still cooking on the stove from over my shoulder. "Are you stress cooking for the hybrids? Did something happen?" he asks softly as he leaves a kiss on the nape of my neck, the contact one that helps soothe me slightly.

I nod softly. "She woke up, Tae, The snow leopard, she's awake, I- when I saw her, I went into panic mode right away and dashed out to make some food, you know she hasn't eaten anything for a week, she got the fluids but that's shit if you ask me, try converting a whole meal into liquid, no thank you. She needs to eat proper food, meat, fruits, I know leopards love those, I just wonder if that's enough, would she want something else? Should I add a wider variety?" I let out, eyes taking in the food with worry, should I add more? Will she be happy with this?

I start rambling, needing to let my concern out in the open and he hums after each few words, the news that our soulmate is finally awake making him squeeze me slightly tighter, but he remains calms and keeps listening, just silent listening as I keep packing more and more for her. I know it's too much, it definitely is, but I can't help it.

After a while though, Taehyung grabs my wrist carefully to stop me. "You've made enough, hyung, that's enough. Let's bring half of this to her and give the others the rest, how's that?" he offers and I still, mind screaming at me that no, this is all for her, just for her.

"I... let me see her eat first, let me see her eat until it's enough for her and then we can go around and distribute what remains... but not before, let me bring everything" I plead, knowing this is childish of me, but I need to allow my instinct to be soothed.

It's her first, the others can wait. Unprofessional, very soulmaty, I know. I would probably be scolded for saying that out loud to anyone else, but I know Taehyung can understand.

"Okay hyung, let's do this then" he murmurs and pulls back from me to help me gather the containers so we can bring them to her room together.

"Jiminie is going to be shocked" he says with a small laugh and I purse my lips, hoping he won't scold me for that.

He can be rather strict when it comes to the rules here as he doesn't like giving special treatments to one more than another, which I understand, but I can't help it, we've been waiting for our remaining soulmates for so long, those who would fill the emptiness of our souls and knowing the kind of life they had to go through, I can't not do my best to make them happy.

While we were young and happy, they were already suffering.

"Breathe, hyung, it's going to be fine. Jimin knows how you are, he won't be mad" Taehyung reassures me when he sees my bitten lips turning red and I nod, arms now filled with food she will, I hope, enjoy. "Let's go" he continues, smiling eyes at me before he nudges my side to get moving.

I follow him out of the kitchen before remembering something important. "Wait, weren't you supposed to give our soulmates a bath?" I ask him and he sighs, discouraged as we start walking through the corridors.

"You tell me, I couldn't find them yet, they're probably hiding somewhere. I told the others to call me whenever they find them. I think they might be looking for the tiger and the snake, it's okay, the bath will still happen, just later" he explains, a small huff leaving his lips.