Curry and Cologne - CC

You sat on a swing in the park waiting for your friend, who seemed to have forgotten you. Your sunglasses would give you panda eyes because of the sun who was shining like crazy, you had been told. You couldn’t see it yourself. “Nice shirt” a male voice said, and you turned your head the way the sound came from. “Thanks” you said and smiled. “Who are you?” you asked, wishing you were able to see the person. “Call me CC” the guy said. As you heard the words, you recognized the voice as Christian Coma, the drummer of your favorite band. “But who are you?” he said, and you guessed by the sound that he sat down on the swing beside you. “(Y/n)” you said shyly. “A beautiful name for a beautiful face” he said, and you smiled. “I wished, I could say the same” you said and laughed. “What do you mean, I don’t have a pretty face?” he said aggrieved. “No I think you have, it’s just” you took of your glasses, revealing your glass eyes. “Oh I’m sorry” he said, and you nodded quietly. You heard steps, you recognized as your friend (y/f/n) s. “(Y/n) time to go home, who is your frie…” she stopped in the middle of the sentence, as she saw who it was. You and CC exchanged numbers, and you waved at him.

You phone rang, and you followed the sound to pick it up. “(Y/n)” you said into the phone. “Hey it’s CC” You heard his voice say. Your heart pumped a bit faster, and you smiled for yourself. “I was thinking maybe you would come over for dinner or something” he said nervously in the phone. “I would love to, if you can pick me up at my apartment” you said and laughed a bit. “Of course” he responded, and you cave him the address. “See you then” you said and smiled. He said goodbye and hung up. “(Y/f/n) can you help me?” you called at your friend. “With?” she asked suspicious. “I have a date” you said with a big smile. “With whom?” she asked, and you bit your lip. “CC” you said, and she almost started fangirling. “Really?” she asked after calming down. You nodded, “tonight, can you help me with cloth?” you asked, and she helped you.

You said goodbye to (y/f/n) and walked down the stairs. You had always been blind, but the stairs were something you had become pretty good at. “Wow how did you come down the stairs all by yourself?” CC asked, and you smiled proudly. “Practice” you answered and he guided you to his car. He opened the front door for you and took your jacket. “I would wish, I could say, you have a nice home but” you ‘looked’ down just for the feeling. “it’s okay” he said and followed you to a table. You sat down, and you could hear he sat down in front of you. A light smell of curry hit your nose, and you smiled.

After dinner you sat down in his couch, and he sat down beside you. You felt that he was close to you, closer than normal people sitting in a couch. “(Y/n) it has been a wonderful night” he said, and you nodded shyly. “’Where have you been all my life” he whispered, and you smiled thinking it was a bit early for a confession like that.  “I know it’s weird, by I really like you like really really, and I… I feel so calm and confident around you” he said, and you could tell his voice were shaky. “I feel the same way” you said, the whole night you had been feeling safe and home. The fragrance of his cologne got stronger, just before his lips met yours. You smiled against his lips, and you could feel he leaned over you. His lips moved, and he pulled you into a hug. “It’s a weird feeling, to trust someone I only just met” you said and smiled. You felt his warm breath just over your face. He smelled like curry and cologne, a smell you would never forget.

“What do you do all day?” CC asked you, when you were sitting against him in the couch. “What do you mean?” you said confused. “I just mean, you can’t read a book or watch TV” he said slowly. You smiled at him, “there are sound on TV that tells me what is going on, and a iPod can read a book for me. But mostly I listen to music, most Black Veil Brides” you tell him and smiled a bit at the last comment. “You are amazing” CC says and put his arms around you. “(Y/n) I have to ask you something, I know it’s early but, would you like to be my girlfriend” he says with a nervous voice. “I would love to, but you know, I can’t see anything, and I’ve never really had a serious relationship because of that and…” you said but got cut off. “Listen (y/n) I really love you, and I know, I know, but I really want this to work out, and I think, we can make it work.” He said, and you smile as response. “Is that a yes” he whispers, like he was scared of the answer. “Yes” you said and felt his lips against yours.