Paint - Ashley

Tears ran down your face as the door closed behind you. You had been in a huge fight with your best friend (y/bf/n), causing her to leave. You sat down in the couch and thought about what happened. The phone rang, and you picked it up. “Hey (y/n), would you like to come help me painting my apartment?” Ashley said in a singing voice. You sighed, “Yeah, yeah of curse Ashley” you said and began finding some old cloth. “Hey are you okay girl?” Ashley asked concerned. “Uhm… yea I’ll be there soon” you said and hung up. You wrote a quick message and the table, telling that you were helping Ashley with his new apartment. You took some makeup to cover your red eyes. It didn’t really work, but it was better than before. You took on the old clothes and drove to Ashley’s new apartment.

“Hey (y/n)” Ashley said with a smile, that quickly disappeared when he saw you. “What’s up girl? You sounded so upset in the phone, and you look like you’ve been crying, what’s wrong?” he said and closed the door behind you. You noticed the paint on his cloth and couldn’t help laughing at him. “Ashley you were painting the apartment right?” you asked and gave him the elevator look. He nodded slowly. “You shouldn’t paint yourself” you said, and you both laughed. Ashley was one of your good friends, and you liked spending time with him.  “(Y/n)?” Ashley put his hands on your shoulders and looked at you. “Will you tell me what is wrong?” he begged, and you told him about your fight with (y/bf/n). A tear fell down your cheek, and he wiped it away. “No more crying you will be fine; I think she just need a little for herself.” Ashley said and lifted you up.

He carried you ‘bridal style’ to his bed. It was a double bed standing in the middle of the bedroom, so it was possible to paint the walls. He carefully laid you on the bed and sat down beside you. “Maybe I should call (y/bf/n)” you said between some sobs. “I think she would like some private time to think about things” Ashley said and lay down beside you. He thought for a moment, before he nervously moved closer to you and put his arm around your waist. “Ashley?” you murmured, but realized you didn’t want him to move. “Don’t move” you said instead. He smiled a little shy smile, you had never seen before. You rolled on to your side and curled up against him. He stroked your hair and took a deep breath. You felt his warm breath on your neck and turned your head to look at him. “You smell like paint” you smiled.

“(Y/n)…” Ashley breathed, and you felt his cheek touch your neck. You could feel, he had shaved not long time ago. Maybe just before you came. “Ashley?” you whispered and turned around to face him again. “Mm?” he murmured and looked at you. “Did you shave just before I came?” you asked and smiled. “Uhm…yea…” he said shyly and put his hand on your cheek. You turned around again and laid on your back, looking up at him. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. A light smell of cologne and shaving foam hit you nose. You opened your eyes just in time, to see Ashley leaning down to kiss you. His lips met yours, and you closed your eyes again. He asked for permission to deepen the kiss, and you let him.

Ashley pulled away and breathed happily near your face. You opened your eyes to look into his brown eyes. “(Y/n)? He said and sat up. “Will you…” he looked nervous and shy, “…help me with the walls?” he asked, and you smiled. “Of curse Ashley” you answered and stood up. He gave you a pencil, and you began helping him. He put on rebel love song, and you laughed at him. He walked over to you and bit his lips. He touched your nose with the pencil, resulting you got a white nose. He laughed at you, and continued painting. Quietly you dipped your hand in the paint and made a print on his shirt. It was already filled with paint, and you both laughed. He put his arm around your waist and kissed you roughly.

“Uhm Ashley is there more paint?” you asked about an hour later. “No why?” he answered and looked at you from around the corner of the wall. “I don’t think there is enough” you said and looked around. “Then we have to continue tomorrow” he said with a big smile. Half an hour later there was nothing left. “So we continue tomorrow?” you asked Ashley and sat down on his couch. “Yea I’ll get some paint” he said and picked up the pencils. He stood up and looked at his shirt. “(Y/n)” he growled and looked at the prints you made. He took off his shirt, and you could see his outlaw tattoo on his perfect stomach. You filled up with butterflies and smiled like a little girl. “What?” he laughed and sat down beside you. He placed his hand on your neck and looked at you.

“(Y/n)… will you… be my girlfriend?” Ashley asked shyly and looked you in the eyes. You nodded happily, “I would love to” you said, and he leaned over to you. He kissed you roughly and caring, and you placed your hand on his outlaw tattoo. “So that’s how you guys paint” you heard (y/bf/n) say, she was standing in the door, looking at you. You both quickly pulled away. “Uhm…” you muttered awkwardly. “Well I came to apologize” (y/bf/n) said and smiled. “I see you too finally discovered each other” she said with a smile.