So here is Park Jimin, filling the application form for the Red Nation audition.

"Oh and Jimin, you will be receiving special classes on some particular days which won't clash with your studies." Mr. Choi said as he dialled a number on the telephone.

Jimin just looked at the application.

Is he really going to do it?

Is he really going to dance?

Is this something which he planned to do for future?

Can this give him a stable future?

With these all these thoughts on his mind, he didn't notice the door opened and a man walked in with an angry expression.

"This won't happen." The voice boomed and Jimin looked at the man. He was of the same height as him. His black hair covering his forehead and skin like a white chocolate and cat like eyes. He wore an angry expression.

"Yoongi, please." Mr. Choi pleaded.

"No, this won't happen. What were you even thinking?" Yoongi shouted and didn't even notice Jimin who looked confused at the conversation.

Is this man going to teach me dance? Jimin thought as he carefully looked at him once again.

"Yoongi, Jimin, can be the next pride of Korea. We can't let this opportunity go off our hands. He really has the potential."

Yoongi looked at Jimin and glared at him.

Ouch! Jimin was always a people pleaser. He wanted people to always like him. So when Yoongi throwed a glare at him, he felt hurt.

"Look, if he has the potential then ask some dance teacher. Like Korea has shortage of dance teachers. But Hoseok won't do this," Yoongi said.

Mr. Choi rubbed his temples. He know Yoongi will be a hard one to crack. If only Yoongi agrees, will Hoseok agree.

"Look, there are a lot of dance teachers. But there is none like Hoseok and he only knows how it is like to give audition to Red Narion. The others selected aren't here for me to ask."

"Well, that doesn't seem to be my problem. Hoseok will not teach dance to anyone," Yoongi said a finality in his voice.

Mr. Choi let out a sigh. He really didn't want to do this. He wanted Yoongi to agree happily not on force. But he has no other choice. Jimin is a great dancer. He has that potential. And the only person who can train him is Hoseok. And Hoseok will agree only if he convince Yoongi.

"Yoongi, if Hoseok gives the training, then he can get into Red Nation," Mr. Choi said and Yoongi fell silent.

Red Nation. Hoseok's dreams.

"Wh..what are you saying?" Yoongi cleared his throat and his voice fell down few octaves as he glanced at Mr. Choi.

"If Hoseok can make Jimin win, then he can work in Red Nation but not as a dancer but maybe a assistant."

Yoongi sighed as he walked towards the window in the room. He looked out at the buildings and thought about what Mr. Choi said.

Red Nation is all Hoseok wanted. Will he accept to be some kind of assistant there?

But the most prominent thought on his mind were,

Will Hoseok dance again?

"Yoongi, please. Think about it," Mr. Choi said.

"Can you even dance?" Yoongi directed his question towards Jimin.

He looked at the man named Jimin seated in the chair. He was beautiful. Yoongi can't deny it. Soft facial feautures and sharp expressive eyes.

"Yes he can. That's why I recommend him." Mr. Choi enthusiastically answered.

"Is that guy mute? Can't he talk?" Yoongi asked annoyed with Mr. Choi.

"I...I can dance." Jimin answered, his nerves getting the better of him. He was intimidated by the Yoongi guy. He was scary.

"Gosh! Why should Hoseok suffer with guys like him?" Yoongi mumbled but both of them heard it.

Jimin hearing it felt hurt. He didn't ask for this dance teacher. He didn't plead them to make him dance. He just thought it will be good to do something for a change and he really liked dancing, so that's the reason he accepted to audition for Red Nation.

"Fine, I will try." Yoongi said and Mr. Choi let out a bright smile. He was relieved to hear this. Yoongi then left the room giving a look to Jimin asking him to follow.

"Go Jimin. You can do it. Hoseok is a nice guy, you will do great," Mr. Choi said but Jimin didn't belive it.

If Yoongi is like this, then the Hoseok guy will also be like this. Maybe even bad.

Giving a small smile to Mr. Choi, he left the room and walked outside the building only to be hugged by his best friend,  Kim Taehyung.

"So, how was it? Did it go well? Will you be selected?" Taehyung bombarded Jimin with questions and the he chuckled in return.

"Stop your blabbering and follow me," Yoongi spoke making both the boys jump in fright at the sudden voice.

"Dude! You scared us." Taehyung spoke as Yoongi glared at both of them.

"If you paid attention to your surroundings, then you won't be scared."

"You- " Taehyung ready to fight with him but Jimin stood in the middle.

"Uhm...shall we go?" Jimin asked. Yoongi glared at that Taehyung guy and walked to his car followed by the two younger, one muttering curses and the other just listened to him.

But all his thoughts were about the dance. And Hoseok guy.