"Mmhmm," Hiccup hummed and gave a grin.

"So haven't seen you in a while," Frost's attention turned back to me. Hiccup and Merida glanced at me quickly, their looks told everything that was needed to know. They were confused.

"Umm.. been a bit busy and uh.." I mumbled.

"Yeah so how about another race Hiccs?" Frost smiled.

"Mr Haddock needs to practice walking with crutches," the nurse said strictly and walked over. She gave Hiccup crutches which Hiccup took while smiling. I watch as he takes support and starts walking with them.

"You're doing great!" The nurse cheered. She was about to take out the extra wheelchair but I told her that I would bring it back. Then she left us after saying that now it's our turn to watch over the guys.

"Great my ass.. this is not like walk in a park," Hiccup mumbled as he was getting back towards the facility.

"Cheer up, soon you'll be running in the park," Frost shouted after him. Merida was walking beside Hiccup.

"Anyway! I have my goal ahead! They're serving coffee in 10 minutes. My treat, they have some tasty doughnuts," Hiccup yelled cheerfully and I let out a laugh.

When Frost heard my laughter he glances at me quickly. Flush formed on my face and my laughter ended short. Frost hummed and gave me a smile as I went to push the extra wheelchair.

"So how is rehabilitation?" I asked carefully.

"Well, it's fine. Hey, stop pushing that chair and hop on. I'm in for another race. To the doorway," Frost chuckled.

"No way," I sighed but then he drove his chair before me. He cocked his eyebrow up and smiled slyly.

"Pretty please?" He said. "It would cheer me up," he said mischievously while popping the 'p' of the word up loudly.

"Fine," I mumbled as I sat on the chair. He went next to me and started the countdown. Then we hit off and I actually beat him on it.

"Frost! They have chocolate doughnuts! Better hurry before they run out!" Hiccup's voice yelled. I see them getting a tray with coffee.

"Do you like chocolate doughnuts?" Frost asks from me when I stood up.

"Yeah,I love chocolate. Let me get some for you too-," I said quietly but then I saw him putting his hands on the arms of the chair. He pushed himself up while gritting his teeth. His body was shaking but then he sighed when he was standing.

"No, I'm getting some for you," he laughed and I saw how he slowly walked towards the area where they served coffee. I went to the table where Hiccup and Merida were and then Frost returned with the tray. He gave me one coffee and doughnut and then he sat next to me. He let out a sigh of relief as he was sitting.

"You're doing fine it seems?" Merida asked from Frost.

"Yup, they'll put me home next week. There's an aim for you Hiccs, walk without crutches like I do," Frost laughed and sipped his coffee.

Then I slapped him, "He lost his leg idiot!" I snapped at Frost. He started coughing as he had sipped his coffee to wrong throat. He is looking at me in misbelieve as the others.

"Wow. You actually said against him even when you don't know him that well," Hiccup gasped and then he grinned. "Thanks, he is a jackass. Probably where his parents got his first name anyway. But Elsa, Jack knows that I'm planning to get a prosthetic leg and walk on it soon. Tomorrow is the fitting actually," Hiccup smiled.

"Yeah, I do know stuff," Frost said while his breath hitched.

"S-sorry," I whispered.

"It's fine. But an idiot?" Frost smirked. "I guess that I deserved it," he shrugged and took a bite of his doughnut.