Welcome to Devildom Part 2

Start from the beginning

   Brianna was in deep thought pondering over Barbatos question and misstepped on the stairs causing her to fall.  "Aaah!" Brianna screamed. "Miss Brianna?"  Barbatos yelled, immediately grabbing Brianna stopping her from falling the rest of the way down.  "Miss Brianna, are you alright?  Please be more careful, seeing how you are also pregnant!"  Then Diavolo came rushing out from his office.  "Brianna?  I heard a scream.  Are you okay?"  He ran up to her, and took over for Barbatos.  "Yes, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking.  I think I will be okay."  Diavolo picked her up bridal style.  "Where were you headed?"  Brianna laughed.  "To the kitchen to get snack, I am pretty hungry."  Diavolo and Barbatos continued down the hall towards the kitchen, she was being carried.  "How are you doing?  Are you hurt?  Are the babies okay?"  She gave him a light peck on his lips.  "I believe the babies are fine.  They might be under a little stress because of me falling, but I barely got hurt.  All thanks to you and Mr. Barbatos.  Thank you both for saving me."  Diavolo smiles.  "You're welcome, Brianna.  We are here.  What would you like to eat?"  Brianna thought about it. "Did you want a snack too?"  She looked at Diavolo.  "Yep, I was coming to get some more cake before I headed to bed, would you like a piece?" Brianna nodded. "Sure, as long as we heat up some of that basilisk too.  I could go for a sandwich.  Do you have mustard and pickles?" 

   After eating a wonderful late night snack, Brianna was ready for bed.  Diavolo still wanted to carry her.  "I'll take us to bed.  Are you ready?"  Brianna was liking being carried.  "Yes, please.  Thank you for a wonderful snack Mr. Barbatos, have a good night!"  Barbatos nodded and cleaned up our little mess.  With Diavolo carrying her, she still didn't know what to do.  She looked at this man that was carrying me, his strong jaw line, light eyebrows, and his light brown skin.  She looked at his eyes, golden yellow eyes, his auburn hair.  "Diavolo?"  She said, in a low tone.  "Yes?"  He answered as he continued down the hall to the bedroom.  "I'm sorry."  He hugged her tight in his arms, and a kiss on her lips.  "What are you sorry about?"  She took a deep breath, and just said it.  "I'm sorry I read the sign over near the Devildom section of the library.  I didn't mean to.  I was walking back to go to the kitchen and something caught my eye.  I completely apologize for that."  Diavolo stopped walking.  He put her down to stand on my own. "What do you mean by read the sign?" Brianna sighed, and started walking a bit. "Well I was walking out of the human world section and noticed a sign over the door of the Devildom section, and I walked closer to it and the words became legible for me to read." She said that while looking at the ground, and when she turned around and looked at Diavolo in the eyes, he had transformed into his demon form. She started to take a step back from him, but he grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the wall. "Who are you really?"

Tears fell from her eyes at the sight of what's going on. "I don't know what you mean! I'm Brianna, what did I do?!" She screamed. He continued to hold her there until Barbatos walked up behind him. "I see someone told him what happened in the library. My Lord, what will you do to Miss Brianna? You know she's pregnant right?" Diavolo calmed down a bit, and released Brianna. Brianna just sat on the ground panting trying to catch her breathe trying to crawl away. Diavolo reached down to pick her up but instead she fought him away from her, and slapped him in the face. "I wish to go back to the human world, please?" Both Diavolo and Barbatos shook their heads. "Brianna, I can't let you go home, you will stay a little bit longer." She looked at him, trying to plead with them. "No, please! I can't stay I have work, and doctors appointments, and my mother. I'm sorry I read the sign, I promise to stay away from it." Diavolo looked at Brianna. "Reading the sign isn't the issue. The issue is that you read a sign in a different language and is only a human. How are you able to read Devgalic? Im sorry, but you will stay here until we figure out why, Brianna." Diavolo steps closer to her, and Brianna scooted back away from him again. "Brianna, I'm sorry I frightened you. I'm so sorry, I should have never put my hands on you." He continued to move towards her, ultimately trapping her between his body and the wall. Tears streamed from her face with fear. She tried to push him away, but he held her tighter. "I'm so sorry my love!" He picked her up and walked to the bedroom.

He placed her in the bed, and went to go shower. Brianna laid in the bed, whimpering, and tried to get some sleep. Once Diavolo finished his shower, he put on pajamas, and got into the bed next to Brianna. He tried to wrap his arm around her only for her to jolt away like he was going to attack her again. "Brianna, I will never stop apologizing to you. I'm so sorry." Diavolo slowly put his arms around Brianna waist. "Are the babies okay?" She tried to turn from him. "I don't know, wouldn't demons sense if something was wrong with them?" She began to cry again. Diavolo hugged her tighter. "I am so sorry. I love you." Brianna grabbed his hand. "I love you too Diavolo." And they went to sleep.

~elsewhere~

"Where we're you Beelzebub?" Lucifer asked as he was walking in at around 3AM. "Luke made a chocolate crepe cake, so I went for a walk. It was good, he's going to make more flavors too. He said he'll make a strawberry one, and raspberry one..". Beelzebub continued talking about the different flavors. "Also, they sensed that strange occurrence that happened too." Lucifer eyes widened. "Of course they would sense it. I'm pretty sure they will be contacting Michael. Beelzebub did you tell them about the girl at Diavolo's castle?" Beelzebub looked stunned. "Yes. It accidentally slipped out. I sorry Lucifer." Lucifer turned to walk away. "Beel, just go to bed." And he did. Lucifer picked up his D.D.D. and text Barbatos.

Lucifer:
They know about the girl, was that occurence from her too?

Barbatos:
Oh wow, surprised they didn't noticed earlier. And yes, she read the sign above the Devildom library door.

Lucifer:
How isn't it Devgalic? You don't think, she's one of them?

Barbatos:
We don't know, but she told the Young Master and things did not turn out well.

Lucifer:
WHAT!?

Barbatos:
Yes, he almost killed her. I've never seen him get so angry before.

Lucifer:
...So where is she now?

Barbatos:
Miss Brianna and Young Master is sleeping now. I think she understands what he meant by being a demon. I'll never forget that look in her eyes, its been a while since we've been around humans being fearful of demons.

Lucifer:
I take it she will be headed home now?

Barbatos:
Absolutely not, we are quite interested in what happens next.

Lucifer:
I don't.  But I take it you already saw this coming. 

Barbatos:
Absolutely not!  I saw something entirely different.

~Celestial Realm~

   "Michael?!"  As an angel comes running into his office.  "What is it, Raphael?"  Michael answered.  "I got word from my brother, Lord Diavolo has a girlfriend now."  Michael said while looking over his paperwork. "That's wonderful for him, I see he finally accepted The Great Witch Maddi proposal.  Why do I care?"  Michael said while looking over paperwork.  "No Michael, not her, this one's human."  Michael stopped, he placed the paper down and looked up.  "Is it the exchange student?" Raphael shook his head. "No, someone else entirely." Michael was puzzled. "A second exchange student?"  "And something else, Simeon thinks THEY may be awakening again."  Michael stood up from his chair, he grabbed a key from his desk drawer and handed it to Raphael.  "And he thinks this person is one of them? Alright check the archives of the Fallen.  Where is this human currently?"  Raphael told him with no hesitation. "She's in Devildom, with him."  Michael nodded.  "Let's meet this person.  We will leave in three days."