"We're gonna have lots of fun, my dear." She looks back into his eyes, thinking if she had made the right decision.

"So Sukuna... What have you planned for me." She clenches her teeth together, grinding them from her frustration.

"Honestly, I didn't think it would go this far, but since you're always so willing to oblige with me like you always have. I'll reward you by not forcing myself on you." (y/n)'s face droops at his comment, causing her to roll her eyes at him.

"Seriously? That shouldn't even be considered!" She pushes him off her shoulders, only for him to lock her in his arms, lifting her chin up.

"Oh? So you don't mind if I tried something with you?" Her eyes gape open and pushes him back before his lips could meet hers.

"That's not what I'm saying at all, you jerk!" She holds her arm out, keeping the distance between them.

"Gah, I'm joking woman...Now lets go." He walks off down the footpath, passing a few large trees before calling out to (y/n) to fasten her pace.

"Where are you taking me?" She yells out, following behind him.

"To a convenience store." He replies. She pauses in her tracks, shocked by the words that came from his mouth.

"Wait what!" She yells.

"The brat has these little steamed buns, and they taste rather nice. I want some, so buy me it." He casually says, passing a street light.

"Huh! So you're not taking me anywhere?" She runs up beside him, still shocked he likes steamed pork buns.

"No. As much as I do, I can't. Though the kid has eaten many of my fingers so far, and having you around. Keeping control still has its limits," He seemed bothered by the conversation and kept a neutral look.
"The second he wakes up, he takes control. So taking you would prove difficult." He continues.

"...So you're keeping me here at the Jujutsu school?" Sukuna nods his head as they both walked down a hill to the nearest corner store.

"I've already made a vow with the brat. One of the conditions he agreed on was that I couldn't take you away within the time period he... let's say, he accepted on." Confused she stayed quite while listening to his raspy voice.

"What was the vow?" She says, getting the chance to intercept the conversation.

"I don't really need to tell you. It's not that important." He went quite, strolling as if nothing in this world bothered him.

Well obviously it involves me. So yes, yes it is important.

She rolls her eyes, with a small smirk playing on her lips. With Sukuna peeking at her smile, he couldn't help but be taken back to the time she'd always silently laugh behind him. A sense of nostalgia shrouds his mind, missing how things use to be during that time period.

"Sukuna, can I ask why you wanted to know about Seiichi's tails?" (y/n) brings up, after a while of silence. It had been eating at her head ever since that day in the infirmary. Sukuna cocks his head back, studying her face.

"...When a fox willingly gives up it's tails, it gives up part of their life. Restraining their powers to a bare minimum." They both hike down the mountain with a cold breeze following up the ridges of the road they followed down.

"I predicted he gave his tails to you, to one: Activate the reincarnation process, though I ruled that out, seeing you mentioned he had all 9 when you met." He raises a finger as he counted.

"Two: You were actually born with little to no power and he spared you his, and Three: He used his tails to lock your powers away, all to hide you from Akio and I, and other curses." He seemed to lean towards the 3rd option more than the others, as his voice lowered when raising its attention.

"You mention my powers a lot, so did Akio." She went silent as she thought about how she wanted to phrase her question. Then the lady in her memories popped up in her mind, along with Sukunas true form.

"I see a tall lady with long hair all the time in my head. Its like its on constant repeat." She looks down at her feet, squinting her eyes trying to piece all the little images together while telling him.
"Does she have anything to do with the power you talk about?" When (y/n) looks up from the bitumen, she nearly walks into Sukuna who had came to a halt. He looked out into the town below the mountain and reminisced.

"Her soul had become one with yours. As well did her powers in the process." Sukuna says, in a trivial tone. (y/n) stood still in her place, dazed at his comment.

"You mean I'm-"

"You're still you... Her essence just lingers in that mortal soul of yours. Like a small ball of energy stored inside of your soul." He lifts his feet, and continued his journey down the mountain.
"It radiating pure ancient power. That kind of energy can be used as an unlimited source to curses and sorcerers." (y/n) looks down at her chest, grabbing her shirt; imagining a white flame with a smaller blue flame resting inside of it.

"You're saying I'm technically a battery to people?" She said in a solemn tone, causing a small snicker escape his lips.

"If that's the best way your small brain can picture it, than yes, but think more on the line of powering an entire city, instead of small electronics." He says, looking out at the lights of all the lit houses.

"Oh, cool... Um, and is that the only use for my so-called power? To be used, or drained from me like a... Well like a generator?" Her mind blanks as she imagines herself as an energy bomb waiting to explode.

"For me, yes. Though if taught properly you can use that power the same as how you would use Cursed Energy, only it being thirty times more powerful." Her heart drops a million miles than it should and her stomach starts to turn, while her vision begins to blur.

Am I having a panic attack?

Sukuna turns around realizing she was heaving over and breathing heavily, struggling to catch her breath.

"Of course at the moment, only I can use your powers. Though I'm not able to use it all, seeing as I don't have all my fingers. That or... your powers arnt restored properly." He shrugs his shoulders, watching her struggle for breath. She looks up at him, holding her chest with a frown.

"Is that your way of making me feel better? Cause it's shit." He crouches down to her level, resting his elbows on his knees and perching his chin on his knuckles.

A self-satisfied smile plays across his lips, as he enjoyed the look of struggle in her eyes.

"Now, this is why I didn't want to tell you. Of course, you being difficult as you always have. You just need to nudge your nose into everything." He pokes her forehead, uncreasing the frown that twitched her brows.
"What was it you told me back then? Frowning will give you wrinkles?" He smirked, enjoying the state she was in. It was so amusing to see her gasping for air and looking so helpless, while the only person to assist her was him.

"Shut up, and lets get your stupid pork buns." She pushes his arm out the way and stumbles down the bend of the hill.

He watches her enter the brightly lit convenience store, comparing the difference between the current (y/n) and the past self of her. He chuckles through his nose before following after her.