Chapter 27: To The New Manager!

Start from the beginning

When we were finished dressing them, Whitney and I got them into their car seats with the help of Nurse Judy

When we were finished dressing them, Whitney and I got them into their car seats with the help of Nurse Judy. Looking to Whitney, I asked her with a warm smile,

"Are you ready to bring them home, Mommy?"

Whitney replied, "As ready as I'll ever be, Daddy."

Once we got ourselves discharged, Robyn and our bodyguards accompanied us as we quickly made our way into the limousine. Running through the crowd of cheering fans and the paparazzi flashing their cameras, we covered our children as Michael and I quickly climbed into the limo.

As soon as everyone was inside, the driver stepped onto the gas pedal and drove away from the hospital.

Once we were out of everyone's sight, Whitney and I looked to see that both Michaela and Michael John were fast asleep. 

Meanwhile, we heard Robyn speaking on the phone and to my fiancé,

"Hello?... Yeah... Mhmm... Well let me tell you something, Sir! My boss has already made it clear that she is not renewing her contract with Arista. No! Listen to me! Clive has already burned his bridges with both Whitney and her soon to be husband! So No! Whitney will not be returning to Arista... Good day, Sir!"

And with that, she hung up the phone in a huff. 

Curious, I asked, "I take it that it was Arista calling?"

Robyn replied, "Yeah! It was one of Clive's fellow music producers. They were trying to get me to persuade Whitney to renew her contract with them."

Whitney exclaimed, "What?! You have got to be kidding me, Robyn! After what he tried to pull?!"

Robyn replied, "Gurlll! I know! He is so pathetic! After the way he treated you and Mike, he seriously expects you to forgive him and come crawling back to Arista?! What a dumbass!"

I said, "I wouldn't be surprised if he was that desperate though. After all the success you brought to that company, it's no wonder they'd want you back."

Whitney nodded and said, "Yeah... Well thank you for handling that, Robin."

Robin replied while also gently tapping on Michaela's tiny little hand, 

"No worries, girl! You know I got you!... And I especially got you two little ones! Anything you two need, you're Auntie Robyn's got you covered."

With both of us smiling to her, I asked my fiancé,

"Well Whitney, do you want to tell her the good news or should I?"

Whitney answered happily, "We both can."

Robyn asked curiously, "What good news?"

I went on to say, "Whitney and I talked about it last night and we both agreed that you deserved a promotion."

Robyn asked, "A promotion?"

Whitney explained, "Well, as you already know, Clive is no longer my manager. And having known you for many years now and just seeing how you conducted yourself over the phone with the music producers at Arista... I would like to promote you from my assistant to being my new manager!"

With her eyes widening, Robyn asked in shock,

"What?! Are you serious?! You really want me to be your new manager?"

Whitney replied, "Gurrl! Of course I do! You and I have been best friends since we were teens, and you have been so professional since I hired you to be my assistant all of those years ago. And if there was anyone that I could trust in this position, it's you."

Robyn said, "Wow! Nippy! Mike! This is incredible! I-I really don't know what to say."

Whitney replied, "Honey! All you gotta do is say yes!"

I said to Robyn gratefully, "Robyn, you have been nothing but a great friend to Whitney and myself. And I know you're gonna be a great manager to her."

With a smile of her own, Robyn said, "Why thank you, Michael. And Whitney, nothing would make me more happier than to be your new manager."

Overjoyed by Robyn's acceptance, Whitney said while pulling her best friend into a big hug,

"Great, Girl! I'm so happy to hear it!"

I happily said, "Congratulations, Robyn!"

Grabbing an apple cider bottle, Whitney said as she grabbed each of us a wine glass and poured apple cider in them,

"Here! Let's make a toast... To the new manager and beautiful family!"

Robyn and I repeated, "To the new manager and beautiful family!"

And with that, we clinked our glasses together and drank the apple cider as we continued our drive back home to Neverland

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here's another update! I hope you enjoy it and stay tuned! ;)