Dirty, Sweaty, and Sexy (Mick x Nikki)(Smut)

for aerogurl18

Request:  , Id love a nikki x mick. Smut, and they have some hot and dirty sex back stage. Mick has had his eyes on nikki for sometime and decides to do something about it. can't take the sexual tension. Maybe some love confession thrown in afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God it's hot. It's so fucking hot.  You could fry a fucking egg on your car's hood and it'd burn to black. 

Mick tugs at the collar of his black shirt feeling trapped and suffocated within its fabric. The bright sun is glaring down at him menacingly threatening to paint his ever pale skin red.

Why, oh, why, had they agreed to an outdoor festival on the hottest day of the year?!

But it's nothing compared to the hot, tight feeling in his balls, caused by none other than his beautiful voluptuous bassist, Nikki Sixx.

The bassist is shirtless, a thin sheen of sweat making his perfectly tanned skin sparkle in the afternoon light. His bass is slung over his shoulder and his breath comes in hot, soft pants that Mick longs to hear somewhere a little more...private.

Mars smirks to himself as he undresses Sixx with his eyes licking his lips as he studies the tight leather shorts. They squeeze Nikki's plump ass so perfectly, highlighting the way his big, soft thighs rub together as he moves.

It's fucking tantilizing.

Nikki turns and blushes at Mick's lazer gaze, though he looks exhausted. His eyes are at half mast and he's drenched in sweat. Poor thing could really use a shower.

A shower.

'That gives me an idea...,'Mick smiles and walks over to Nikki just as Vince finishes closing out the show. Thank god. Tommy looks like he's about to cry he's so tired and overheated. Yes, it was that fucking hot.

"Hey, Marsy~" Nikki moans effeminately, rubbing that sweet ass of his," Did you enjoy the show?" He smirks arrogantly.

"Do not fuckin' call me that," Mick grumbles, though his thumping dick and hard blush only serve to make Nikki grin wider.

"Why? I think you like it~" Nikki purrs, fingertips ghosting over Mars' swelling hard on.

"F-Fuck, bassist," Mick shudders like an easy slut at just this minimal touch. He savors the hot tingles that course through him. 

Nikki all but drags him to his dressing room. He slams the door shut before slapping Mick's ass with equally brutal force. the alien's eyes blow wide in surprise and arousal," Oh fuck!"

He'd never been spanked before. He knows Nikki has and now he can confirm the bassist's kink....and agree with it. God.

"Hm...that feel good, Marsman?"

He presses is palm just between Mick's shoulder blades and the older man takes this as his signal. He bends over, bracing himself on his forearms on the white wood of Nikki's makeup table.

"Fuck me like a groupie," Mick says, voice high and sugary sweet. He wants to be Nikki's toy, his sweet whore forever. 

"Alright, but just know I like it rough!" Nikki growls slapping Mick's ass so hard the guitarist sees white spots. He moans softly, blushing. The feeling is still foreign and he isn't sure exactly how strange it is to get off on being smacked around. Maybe too stra-

SMACK!

"GET LOUD FOR ME BITCH!"

"Ohh! Nikk! S-Spank m-"