Don't Break the Rules (Terrorcest)(Smut)

(Public sex, light bondage, degradation, spanking, humiliation, cum stuffing, cum inflation kind of)

For: SixxsBabe

Request: Tommy x Nikki. Daddy kink. Nikki is submissive, starts out by teasing Tommy in a public place, soon regrets it

Daddy kink was changed to Master/Slave. I don't like the daddy kink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music blasts in the ears of wild partygoers, dancing with drunken sloppiness to the tune of Motley Crue's newly released album, Girls Girls Girls. Of course, Tommy had to host a huge party, with as many people as possible, and as many drugs, booze, and slutty, blonde chicks as possible.

Oh, and one slutty blonde dude if one counted Vince.

Nikki notices Tommy staring at Vince's ass as the singer shows off his moves to some chick. He knows his terror twin is doing this to provoke him, to entice him. But it works. It works every fucking time.

He watches as Tommy licks his lips with his long, syrupy tongue, squirming in the too-tight leather short shorts the drummer insisted he wears.

In a sudden burst of boldness, Nikki leans in and slings an arm around Tommy's neck, the other hand sliding to Lee's prominent bulge.

Tommy's jaw tightens, a blush washing over his features, "The fuck are you doing, Sixx?"

The dangerous edge to Tommy's voice sends a sharp spike of adrenaline in Nikki's heart, "I-I just w-want some attention, Tommy. I wanna...oh has anyone ever told you how beautifully sculpted this bulge of yours is?"

He rubs Tommy through his jeans, squeezing slightly,"It'd be fun to stroke as I fuck you." He smirks arrogantly. as Lee hardens.

Tommy growls lowly, leaning in so his lips brush Nikki's ear," Big. Fucking. Mistake."

Nikki's eyes widen and he shouts in surprise as Tommy stands up and drags him to a table at the center of the party.

"T-Tommy wait-!" fear laces Nikki's voice, only serving to provoke the drummer further. The younger man bends Nikki over, slamming his chest into the table so hard it knocks the air out of him.

Nikki tenses, mouth bursting open in a silent yelp. He can feel the eyes of their guests turn to them, boring into his skin as they take in the terror twin's compromising position.

Tommy digs his nails into Nikki's plump, womanly hips, "You fuckin' broke the rules, Sixxy. No, teasing. Now, look what you've done. I have to stop my fun just to fuckin' teach you a lesson, you pathetic slut."

He punctuates his words with a hard slap to Nikki's fat ass. People surround them cheering Tommy on, encouraging him to use and abuse the bassist.

Sixx groans, "T-Tommy-"

He gasps at a brutal slap that echoes through the room. The drummer could be so rough with him, so degrading during their BDSM sessions. He knew he'd broken another rule: address him respectfully.

Tommy slaps his ass over and over, cackling as Nikki calls out wordlessly in pain and pleasure. He can hear people commenting on what a slut he is, how big Tommy is. It turns him on unimaginably good, his cock had as diamonds, "M-Master...please....please fuck me...."

Another slap. Nikki screams, tears springing in his eyes, "M-Master please! I-I-nngh!"

He gasps as Tommy unceremoniously pushes his shorts down and tears them off with his switchblade, leaving him in his tight, see-through top and thigh-high boots.

Tommy takes off his belt and lays himself over Nikki, tying the bassist's hands together, "You broke the no teasing rule, you needy little whore. I'm only doing this for my pleasure....fuckin' pathetic little slut always needing my cock." Tommy's words are laced with venom and lust.

Nikki whimpers,"N-No....no do-don't punish me, Master!" He knew how ruthless Tommy could be and it scared him to no end. He loved it so much he could cry.

Tommy ignores Nikki's pleas and pulls his enormously hard cock out, "How much would someone pay me to take this worthless slut raw? Make him suffer as punishment for being such an incompetent little skank?"

A chorus of approving roars answers him and a few guys start jacking off over Nikki.

Tommy cackles as he roughly shoves himself into Nikki, who screams as he's abruptly stretched, the friction and thickness of Lee's proud member creating a painful burn.

He throws his head back, panting, face red as he adjusts to the enormous fullness within him. He's so aroused white spots dance across his vision even before Tommy starts fucking him.

When he does, it's seeing stars for Nikki,"Ah...Ahh....Hah....Hah....M-Maassstteerrr....oohh...."

Tommy's starting off slow, pumping himself languidly inside his lover. Nikki wants to smile, but can't through his loud, incessant moans. He can't even hear the party guest's cheers anymore as Tommy starts to gradually speed up.

The drummer's length is slurping in and out of him, causing his rim to flex and shiver as it produces deliciously wet squelching sounds. Tommy groans, "T-Tight...wet, little bitch! Better than any pussy I ever fucked!"

Nikki's eyes roll back as he pants and mews, starting to cry,"Ah...Ah...Aha....ngha...nmehe..nnh!"

His tongue flops out, muffling his speech as he tries to worship his master's wonderful cock.

Tommy seems to know anyhow, slapping Nikki's large, fat ass as he continues to slam into him brutally. He's biting his lip groaning out praises to his slave as he grips his hips,"Ah...oh my god....oh my god you feel amazing! Fuck yes, my little slave slut!"

The drummer shivers and moans as his grip suddenly loosens with his release. Nikki releases cum all over the floor as Tommy starts filling him," M-Master!"

Lee moans, still pouring cum into Nikki. It was unbelievable how much Tommy could cum. Like something out of a fuckin' hentai.

The bassist groans as Tommy's thick sex juices collect deep inside him," Ohhhnn....mmmm...."

He rolls his hips rubbing his ass as his lover pumps him fuller and fuller and fuller. By the time Tommy finishes, Nikki's belly is just slightly swollen.

Tommy shakily pulls out and fishes a plug out of his pocket, pushing it into Nikki, "There...I know how much you like being nice and full..."

Nikki just moans, still coming down as he stands up. By now people have lost interest in their sleazy performance and have dispersed.

Arm around Sixx's waist, Tommy reaches under the sofa and pulls out a spare change of clothes.

He kisses Nikki and hands them to him,"I love you so much, babe. Never forget that."

Nikki stares at the clothes that had been so conveniently placed and feels the plug in his hole. Then it dawns on him and he laughs, punching Tommy lightly," You planned this, you sexy bastard!"

Tommy giggles, looking forward to the day Nikki exacts his revenge.