71 | Tochigi prefecture

Start from the beginning

The last time he recall having an argument with Y/N was a few months ago when the situation at yasohachi bridge was still going. That was all on Fushiguro for letting his anger get the best of him.

Fushiguro frowns.

"Do you want us to leave you?"

"Wait, no!"

"Master Tengen didn't specify anything.."

"It was.. Tochigi, right?"

You and Itadori held a map of the prefecture together while following fushiguro, both clueless. The hour ride from tokyo to Tochigi went by quickly, but that isn't the same with finding the multi story parking lot tengen had mentioned.

The three of you are afraid it might take longer than expected. It's eight in the evening, november nine— ten days until the deadline. At this point, you need to find a place to stay at.

Though what's the harm in exploring? There's a cheap hotel nearby.. And it's a walking distance..

"You two." Fushiguro calls looking over his shoulder, "There's a parking lot there. We should go check."

Both you and Itadori look up from the map, then onto the building Fushiguro is pointing at. He even has his phone out to look at directions.

The streets are almost empty, a few lights are already lit, and no civilians seems to be around; a perfect time to go and check the place out.

"There's curses.. Curses?" you squint, now taking a closer look of the building.

"Yes. Need to eat?" Fushiguro says nonchalantly, no longer bothered by it like he used to.

You hum, "I think. Can we go?"

"Sure."

Itadori sweatdrops, watching you and Fushiguro lead the way while he's still holding the map from earlier. He really does look like a third-party here without Kugisaki huh..

'Well..' Itadori smiles, letting out a sigh as he watches you and Fushiguro walk away.

Atleast both of his best friends are happy together despite their situation. The boy still felt guilty for what happened to you back in Shibuya because of Sukuna. If he didn't tried taking over his own body when Sukuna was having a hard time deciding if he would torture or kill you, would you have been alive?

If that happened, would Fushiguro forgive him? Would the boy blame himself too?

"Itadori!" you call for him, "Do you wanna go or what?"

He chuckles.

"Right. Coming!"

Itadori quickly catches up, and the three of you begin to cross the street and head over to the parking lot. The building is two stories high with only the first floor being occupied by a few cars. The top has no lights working— all pitch black and that seems to be where curses are hanging out at.