Chapter 7: Keeper

Start from the beginning

"yeah. imma actually take a nap, this shit longer than i expected it to be."

   "Alright, while I'll see you in the morning Baelani"

"i'll see you, love you, good night."

                                             "Love you too, good night."

"who was that?" y/n/n came up to me.

"Kellon, he said he has some hairstyles he wants to try on me when we get back."

"oh okay, i'm getting kinda tired, i'm gonna go lay down."

                                  Y/N's POV
"okay, i'll see you in the morning, good night."

"good night." i walked back up to our hotel room and went straight to my room.

i put on some sweatpants and one of Lani's t-shirts i took and laid down in the bed. i put the covers over myself, turned off the lamp, closed my eyes, and went to sleep.

                                  Lani's POV
i finally got here. it's 4 in the morning. i don't know how imma get in there. let me just call Megan.

i called and she picked up immediately.

"yes ma'am?"

"what are you doing up?"

"none of your business, what are you doing up?"

"i called you to tell you i'm here."

"oh shit, okay, imma come get you."

"ight, bye."

"bye." she hung up the phone and i waited in the lobby for her. two minutes later, she came down.

"Kehlaniiiii!!!" i looked over and saw her waving her hand. i rolled my suitcase over to her and we went into an elevator.

"you got here so damn late."

"yeah because i live in California, not Paris."

"stop being a smart ass."

"is everyone else sleeping?"

"yeah."

"why you up again?"

"i was writing songs."

"you could've just told me that instead of being rude about it the first time."

"at least i told you right?"

"damn, okay, i'm sorry."

"what made you wanna come here anyway?"

"the fact that me and her have barely seen each other lately. she finally got time off and i'm not even there to be with her. and she said that she was sad that i wouldn't be here with her and that made me feel some type of way, so i rescheduled everything i had to do and flew down here."

"awwww, you such a good wife, no wonder why y/n/n loves you so much."

"everyone loves me."

"i don't, don't hype yourself up like that."

"you know you love me, remember that night a few years ago you was all up on me talkin bout some 'i love you so much Keh' 'you the love of my life' 'oh so you don't love me' all that?"

"alright, that's enough."

"i was just saying."

"first of all, i was drunk and you know that, second of all, you know you was my bae, that's why you 'Baelani' duh."