Ch 3 the bell test! team 7

Start from the beginning

"Hey Uchiha you got a sec?" I ask jumping up to him. all I get as a responce is a 'hn' I get a tick mark on my forhead, being slightly annoyed by him. "Well, the point of this is teamwork we gotta work together to get the bells. Its the only way to pass, I mean he is a jounin for a reason, and we are only genin. Come on I dont want to fail because your too stubborn." I say. And I meant every word of it. Hes the one im most concerned about. Hes too stuck up and arrogant to work with anyone. 

"No I wont be working with you, youll just drag me down." He says and then jumps away. I get extremly annoyed with him and I punch the tree with all my might and it falls over. Oops I forgot my strength. Anyways now to find naruto. 

"Hey there Naruto! You need some help there? Ya look stuck." I say getting out a kuni to help him down. 

"Hey Katsumi chan! Yea could you help me down from here? Kakashi sensei got me with a trap." Naruto says. 

"Yea no problem I gottchu covered." I say cutting him down. Then I propose the idea of working together as a team, in a similar way I did with the Uchiha, except a lot nicer because naruto is nice. 

"Sorry Katsumi-chan, but if I want to become hokage then I have to beat kakashi sensei by myself. If you want though we can go to Ichiraku's later to celebrate once we pass!" He says hopefully. 

"Ah well sure good luck! Do you mind if I have a go at him tho first? Since we arent gonna team up officially, if things get rough for me can you pitch in to help me?" I ask hopefully. Maybe this is how I trick him into teamwork to pass. I should have done this with the Uchiha! Making him think im the one asking for help when in reality im helping him! 

"Yea sure Katsumi chan! You know ill always have your back! Ill watch from over here and if you need help just yell for me and I'll come help!"He says smiling and pointing to himself.  YES I got him! fake teamwork is still teamwork somewhat. 

I jump out from our spot and make eye contact with kakashi sensei. I make handsigns and begin to fight. "Water style! Water dragon jutsu!" I yell. A dragon comes crashing down on kakashi, but he poofs away into a log. Substitution jutsu! I look around and pull out a kuni. He appears infront of me and we begin a taijutsu battle. 

Hes increadibly strong and im falling behind. "Naruto! Can you come out now please!" I yell hoping he will hear me. He jumps out. "Shaddow clone jutsu!" He yells, then 10 narutos come at kakashi sensei. this gives me the chance to disengage battle with him and catch my breath. "Thanks naruto! Ill need more of your help, can you stick around for a bit longer?" I ask hoping he will say yes. 

"Of course! Your my best friend after all, what kind of hokage would I be if I didnt help dattebayo!" He says. 

"Yosh! Lets get this bread naruto!" I say and begin more hand signs. "Water style! Trick of water!" This jutsu irratates kakashi senseis vision and makes everything blurry for a bit. Not stopping I use my other water styles to create the ultimate combination. "Water style fish spit!" I yell, a stream of water comes out of my mouth. "Water style! Water manipulation!" I make the water I just spit on kakashi to boiling point. Hoping to make some damage and create an opening. Then naruto and I jump in perfect sinque. He goes uptop while I go below. One way or another he has to run into one of us. It seems to catch sensei off guard and then out of no where the Uchiha jumps in. 

"Uchiha! What are you doing!? I thought you said you didnt want to team up!" I yell at him. 

"Hn, I changed my mind." He says in monotone. Oh boy does he piss me off. I still have no idea how my great grandpa put up with them. Anyways we all come after him with a spree of jutsu's and taijutsu. Then finally one of naruto's clones grabs the bells and he announces it to us. 

"I got them! guys retreat!" Naruto yells. 

"Ill hold kakashi off! You guys run so we can keep the bells!" I yell to the two. "Look! I have the most chakra left out of us! Don't argue with me just go!! You two keep the bells!" I yell again at them, they look at each other then back at me. 

"No way dattebayo! Im not leaving you behind! Come on we can outrun him!" He says then he grabs my shirt and starts running with me in his grasp. Then the Uchiha starts after us as well. After a few minutes of running Kakashi sensei catches up to us, and we are already exaughsted, so he easily gets the bells back this time. We are all pooped and then the timer goes off. 

"Nooooo, we were so close!!!" Im sulking at this point, we came super close to keeping the bells. I look over to where I thought naruto was, but he poofs away. A shadow clone!? I walk over to where the wooden poles are to see him tied up. 

"You guys did manage to get the bells, but you couldnt keep them. Im going to give you all a second chance, so eat up. Only naruto cant eat since he broke the rules." Kakashi sense says, then he leaves. Suddenly the Uchiha stands up and starts to feed naruto. I also get up and start sharing my food with the two as well. 

Kakashi sensei then pops out of the bushes and lightning and storm clouds appear over him. Im of cours freaked out as any sane person would be. "You guys............... Pass! congratulations." He says. I practically fall over. Im not sure if its from exaughstion or shock but either way im confused. "You are officially team 7, stop by here again same time tomorrow for your first official mission!" He says

"YAY! NARUTO DID YA HEAR WE DID IT!" I yell jumping up and down. What? I may be strong but I am kind of a girly girl. "YAY OH MY GOSH IM SO EXCITED LETS GO TO ICHIRAKUS TO CELEBRATE!" Im super excited! This is amazing news! "HEY UCHIHA IM IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD COME WITH US! It could be like a team thing!" I yell! 

Im feeling VERY kind and forgiving to even consider inviting the Uchiha. "Hn Im going to leave" OH my gosh I hate him never mind I take back my generosity. 

"Oh why you! I outta knock some sense into you!" I yell rolling up my sleves. "HEY NARUTO LET ME GO! LET ME AT HIM!" Naruto is trying his best to hold me back and im absolutely fuming. "Why you arrogant, bastard, rude, little duckbutt of an uchiha! Uchiha's were already bad but YOU!" I yell. Oh man does he tick me off! I can beleive he is just being so ignorant! 

"Katsumi chan! Hold OH NO KATSUMI AHH STOP STOP!!" Naruto seems to be panicking. I of course notice and calm down. Then I start to walk off taking naruto with me. Anyways we eat Ichiraku's ramen and then we both go our own ways home. Tomorrow is our first mission after all!

~~~~~Authors note~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great day please feel free to comment or anything.