Act I - Episode 1 Baptism of the Sword

Rodri: Alright, time for the secondary story that I've been writing for quite some time (on the notebook of course), I really do hope it makes up for the expectations because I'm 100% sure this will go as badly as you imagine.

Disclaimer: This story is a product based on many beliefs and myths, is a conglomerate of many ideas from movies, anime, and games, no one, neither the events depicted in this story are real and any relation you may find is nothing but a mere coincidence.

Signed by: PortugeseFella.

________________________________________________________________________________

The wind is the strongest enemy you might imagine because along with it comes the most deadly enemies of mankind, dragons, tornadoes, illnesses, and himself but those are stories that only live inside the imagination of kids and the belief of the elders...

Munick: "Lyon? Lyon!" Munick yelled out for his friend.

Lyon was inside the small and unsteady house built close to the river, Munick was never fond of that area of the capital, being it because of the rats that ran by his feet constantly or the awful smell coming from the river, or maybe it was because of the people that always seemed to be on the verge of death.

Lyon: "Hold up I'm coming!" Lyon yelled from within the house.

Munick gave a sigh and crossed his arms, he took a small glimpse down at his boots, to check if everything was in place the fancy white and red gear of the Brotherhood surely attracted some sort of attention and respect. But Munick never was too fond of being known.

Lyon: "I'm here." Lyon said opening the wooden door with a loud creak.

Lyon stepped in front of Munick, dressed in the same gear as his friend, Munick took a small look at Lyon looking for something missing or a button mismatched.

Munick: "You are looking great." Munick complimented his buddy.

Lyon: "How kind of you to say that, are we late?" Lyon questioned.

Munick: "No in fact we still have 30 minutes to be at the line for the graduation." Munick said.

Lyon: "The Bastille is across Velez..." Lyon said looking towards the direction of the Bastille.

Munick: "Yeah and if we hurry we'll be able to even fetch ourselves some food." Munick added.

Lyon: "Wanna race? The last one to arrive has to explain to Lady Madebiel why we were late." Lyon asked giving a small smirk.

Munick: "Okay, on three." Munick agreed.

Lyon: "Three!" Lyon quickly sprinted ahead of Munick.

Munick: "You cheating bastard!" Munick began chasing him.

They began running through the city a pair of individuals in fancy white and red outfits racing across the crowded streets of a dying capital, Munick was trying to catch up to Lyon who got an unfair headstart, they ran into the market and Munick diverted his route to avoid bumping onto someone.

Lady: "Hey! Be careful!" Spoke a woman annoyed by Munick running past her.

He jumped on a table and climbed onto a ledge of a building, he began running above the street level and could see Lyon ahead of him still.

Munick: "I'm winning this race." Munick said running towards the edge of the building.

Munick took a short glimpse at the rope crossing the buildings tying some festive little flags across the street to celebrate the After Dawn, he grabbed onto one and leaped off the building swigging across the street onto a steep rooftop, he began sliding down the building onto the street level.