Chapter 5: Unexpected Reunion.

Start from the beginning

( Like that)

Akashi: the Fuck did I just do?

I questioned my action earlier.

Akashi: I know that Artoria is beautiful but when she blushed she looked cute.

I groaned and recompose myself.

[Artoria's POV: after Akashi went to the bath room]

A sat at the bed with my hands on my face hiding my blush.

Artoria: why did I do that? Why did he kiss my forehead?

I keep thinking about what happened.

The door on the bath room opened and Akashi came out.
He looks at me and looks away blushing.
He looks cute when blushing.

Akashi: Alright Artoria were going to school I'll have you enrol there.

School? Why though?
I just nod at him and went to the bathroom.

[Akashi's POV]

I took my phone and used it as a mirror and see that I'm still blushing.
I put my phone away and said.

Akashi: *sighs* I guess it's just even with a steel mind I can't handle someone as cute as Artoria and... Akame.

I took my phone and pushed the gallery button and see a picture of me and Akame.

(Like that but it's Akashi and and a girl with black hair and red eyes)

Artoria: who is she?

I feel that's there's something on my shoulder I look at it's and see that Artoria resting her chin on my shoulder.

Akashi: Akame my childhood friend, when we were kids we always would play together... But she moved away and I never saw her again.

I felt Artoria raise her head, I look at her and she just hugged me.

Artoria: don't worry Akashi you will see her again if fate allows it 'and I'll never leave you'

Akashi: thanks Artoria, I'll go get ready for school wait for me.