Chapter 4: King of Heroes and Wrought Iron Hero vs Akashi

Insert Opening.

[Akashi's POV]

Right now I'm in my reality Marble but my GoB suddenly fused with it.
And I'm infront of Emiya and Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh: So mongrel what's happening here aren't we supposed to be in the Throne of Heroes? And why do you look like me?

Akashi: Well first of all let me introduce myself. I am Akashi Enmadou your highness.

I said doing a bow with one arm at my back and the other in my chest.

Gilgamesh: at least you know who you're talking to.

Emiya: *sighs* so kid why are we here?

Akashi: I'm guessing that you got here was by the wish I made.

Gilgamesh: oh what wish did you want mongrel?

Akashi: to hold your powers.

I said with a straight face infront of them.
Gilgamesh and Emiya was intrigued by who gave me the wish.

Akashi: wait why aren't you shouting and being angry at me?

Gilgamesh: what's the point we have the same power and I might add that you have fragments of my memories.
So that makes you another version of Gilgamesh.

Akashi: sorry no I'm not another version of you nor am a version of Emiya. You have your own ideals and titles while I may have your title like King of Heroes and Wrought Iron Hero, we have different goals Gilgamesh's goal is to rule the world, while mine is to  live peacefully with the ones I care about, and Emiya's past goal is to save everyone, but mine is to save my family. That's our difference.

I said to them with a determined look on my face.
Emiya just looked at me with a smirk.
And Gilgamesh and a satisfied look on his face.

Gilgamesh: well looks like your and interesting one, hope you will put our powers to good use Akashi.

Akashi: huh getting called by my name by The King of Heroes himself is an honor.

Gilgamesh: hahahahah! But I have to see if you have the power to protect your love ones.

Emiya suddenly trace's Kanshou and Bakuya and rush towards me.

While Gilgamesh opened a hundred portals of GoB behind him and launch them at me

I dodge Emiya's and Gilgamesh's attack and Trace's Excalibur.