Confusion - armin x sleepwalking reader

(This is very random)

No ones POV
It was 1 am in the love birds house hold but it turns out something strange was happening. (Y/n) opens her eyes and sits up in bed but...

She is not awake she gets out of bed where a still sleeping armin lays, and goes down stairs. Basically to sum it up she starts messing around.

She walks about the living room giggling and saying random stuff and for a few minutes starring at a shell armin brought home from the beach, but then she grabs a large book lift it in the air and just drop it, it hits the ground with a loud THUD.

Armin pov
THUD...

A loud sound awakens me from my sleep, I look over and see (y/n) isn't there 'hmmmm where is she, that sound must of been them, but why is she awake?' I swing my legs off the bed and head downstairs, almost falling over as I nearly slip over on a book on the ground, confused I place it back where it's meant to be and head to the kitchen where (y/n) is standing swing her arms back and forth like a child "(y/n)?" "Salt" she states randomly holding a tub of salt out to me, extremely confused I take the salt from them and place it on the counter "(y/n) what are you doing?".

She just walk over the me and throws her arms around my neck and just flop against me "my coconut" she says lovingly, I can't help but smile, she suddenly let go and move back to the middle of the kitchen "it to hotttttttt" she exclaims and takes her shirt off tossing it across the room, I blush at the sight of her bare chest she starts jumping her breast bounce as she does, I realise I'm starring and quickly look away and grab her shirt "(y/n) you should but your shirt on" I say holding it out to them "whyyyyy it's not like you haven't seen it before" she says holding her (b/s) breast up god they are perfect (it don't matter what size you got armin loves them either way) I drag my eyes away again "(y/n), shirt now" I say firmly "FINEEEEE" she snatches it and try's putting it on but gets it stuck somehow, I try to help her but we both end up slipping her landing on her back my face.... In her.... Breasts....... SHIT
"I'm soooo sorry" I blush red pulling away worrying I might upset her somehow "come on baby it's not like you have shoved your face in there before" I turn as red as a tomato she never normally says stuff like this I grab her shirt and finally cover her again, "aren't you excited armin" she says seductively I look down to see a bulge in my pyjama pants, I face palm 'whyyyy' she giggles she stretches and lets out a little moan. To this I .....

NOPE

I scoop her up take her back upstairs place her in bed tuck her in get in my side and hide under the covers "NIGHT" I shout "huh?" I turn around again to see a confused looking (y/n) rubbing her eyes "what's going on?" Ummm what "don't you remember what just happened?" "um no I think I was sleep walking, what happened?" I let out a loud sigh "it's gonna have to wait till tomorrow" "alright" we both lay down and she snuggles into me and I wrap my arms around her "armin your hard" she states 'how did I forget that?', "want some help?" She says seductively.

God this girl will be the death of me.

I will let your imagination decide what happens next.

(Note: I have changed the front cover, what do you think?)