Sex day - armin x reader (lemons)

(For you horny people, Dom armin at the end)

(Yo chill with the comments people)

(Y/n) pov
Me and armin have been dating since we were very young and we always had a very innocent relationship, that is until we decided to take are relationship to the next level. We only had sex once then we were hooked, we got addicted to each other, exploring each other's bodies, making each other feel good, we couldn't get enough.

So we invented are own special day which we call sex day, to put it simply at the end of each month we would have sex as many times as we could, we even made a game out of it to see when we managed to 'do it' the most on each month and see if we can beat last months score. No one knew we did this we agreed not to tell anyone as it would make it more difficult and less fun.

Present day
It's the end of the month, you guys know what that means. I open my eyes and stretch out in my bed and look out the window to see the sun rising. I quickly jump out of bed and sneak my ways to the boys dorm not bothering to change, I mean it will be coming off anyway. I crack the door open to see the sleeping boys, luckily there all still asleep. I creep my way in and spot my blonde boy with his hair all over his pillow. I climb on top of him straddling him and start kissing his cheek (he's laying on his side), this doesn't wake him up, to impatient to try anything else I shake him gently, "huh? Oh hey (y/n)" he whispers, yawning after, he sits up me still on his lap, I giggle "happy sex day armin" I whisper in his ear, he eyes widen realising why I'm here "well let's now waste anytime" I whisper again, he blushes still a little drowsy, I pull back his covers, reviling his already hard bulge, I pull his pyjama bottoms down along with his boxer, I feeling like drooling at the sigh god I love his member. Quickly I strip my pyjama shorts and panties down, pushing him inside me we both let out quiet sighs at the relief of being together. Since we've done this so much we've become basically masters at controlling are volume when we need to. Armin brings me to a deep and passionate kiss as I begin to bounce on his cock, we breathe heavily at are loving making, as much as this is fun we both love having sex to show are love to each other we never say it anymore but we still know it. I pull away from our kiss and bury my face in armins neck. I continue bouncing but armin can feel me slowing down as I start getting tired, so he gently flips us over him on top.

"Let me do the rest of the work, sweetie" I nod as he continues the pace I set, we continue for we don't know how long till we both softly release, armin cumming inside me, good thing I'm on the pill so we don't have to worry about condoms. He gently pulls out and leans down and we softly make out for a few minutes. Armin lays on his side panting softly, smiling happily.

I snuggle into him gently, we just lay their holding each other, when the boys wake up. I quickly grab are clothes that had been removed and tuck them under the covers and pulling the cover to hide the fact were bare underneath. "Oh hey (y/n) what you doing here?" Errrrrr "I was just... wishing armin a good morning" welp that was awful, it's a good thing they don't know me and armin have gotten sexual or it would be obvious what happened. They all start moving around getting ready and stuff while me and armin discreetly put are pants back on, luckily without anyone noticing or at least mentioning if they did.

We all headed down to breakfast after are session I had worked up an appetite, as we were walking tho armin took the chance to slide his hand, which was on my waist down to my ass giving it a squeeze, he kept squeezing it, I had to bite my lip not to let out any sounds. Good thing he stopped when we got to the mess hall. While we were eating we both teased each other hands grazing skin, blowing air at each other, the most we did was me gently grazing his member through his pants, which almost got us caught cause armin banged his knee on the table when I touched him there luckily he played it off fine.