Follow the flowers-armin x reader

(Y/n) POV
I'm rudely awoken by the sun shining in my face, groaning I swing my legs off my bed and do my normal morning routine. Trudging my way down to the mess hall, I shove the door open, grab my food and look around for my favourite blonde we have been dating for many years now, since are days as cadets. He confessed his feeling for me and I told him I replicate his feeling so are current relationship blossomed were both now 20 (ignore all the crazy stuff in season 4). The Titans are basically eliminated apart from the shifter. The scouts are now in charge of going outside the walls and establishing bases out there so people can start building outside the walls.

I continue to look around but don't see him so I take a seat at a random table and eat my food. The day goes on training, cleaning the usual. I sit in the mess hall eating dinner, when Erwin (yes he's alive shhhh) approach's me with a lily which had a note attached to it. He places it in front of me and walks off, leaving me confused. I take the note and it reads "To the love of my life, I've set up a little hunt for you this is your first clue, 'go to the place where the scouts clean freak spends his day'." Hmmmm clean freak I wonder who that mind be...... of course it's captain Levi he spends most his days in his office.

I stand and make my way to his office the lily and note in hand. Gently I knock on his door a quiet "come in" is said so I open the door and walk in. "(Y/n) I was expecting you" he gestures for me to come closer, i stand in front of his desk. He reaches down pulling out a rose with another note attached to it, I take it from his hand and read the note. "Hooray you found the second clue now can you find the third 'the third clue resides in the hands of my mad best friend in the place we cuddle most'" hmmm, so eren has the note in their shared room, I thank Levi and head to my next destination.

I make my way down to eren and armins room. I stand in front of there door and gently knock three times it opens to reveal none other then Titan boy himself "ahhh (y/n) it's you" "let me guess you were expecting me" "of course I was now here you are" he hands me a peony with yet another note "thanks eren" "enjoy it" with that he closes the door, what does he mean by that oh well. I read the third note "your on a role baby now for the third note 'go to the place where we always go before expeditions or we couldn't survive' you will be met with a horse face" hmmmm i would say the horse stables and Jean is gonna be there, there are no other horse faces in the survey corps.

I trot my way down to the stables, looking around for Jean. I check the room where hay is kept and discover the horse face himself with a sunflower and you guessed it another note. "Here you are" he hands me the flower and note it reads, 'good job you found the final note now follow the flowers' "follow the flowers?" I ask myself confused. Jean places a hand on my shoulder and points, I look to where he's pointing to see a trail of flowers all like the kinds I'm holding. The sun is starting to set creating beautiful colours in the sky. I continue to follow the trail, it leads to the forest. I walk for a few minutes until I get to a clearing, I see in front of me is my sweet boyfriend holding my (fav/flower).

"Armin?" "Hello (y/n) I'm glad you found my notes" I walk so I'm standing in front of him, he gives me to flower "here's your final note" he hands me the note "my love you found me just like you did the day we met as cadets, you helped me and mika...

"Armin?" "Hello (y/n) I'm glad you found my notes" I walk so I'm standing in front of him, he gives me to flower "here's your final note" he hands me the note "my love you found me just like you did the day we met as cadets, you helped me and mikasa help eren with his balance, you helped me with training also. You've done so much for me and the people I care about I never want to be without you so..." I pull the card away from my face to be met with...Armin...down on one knee......with a ring.

"(Y/n) you make me the happiest man alive, so will you make me happy for the rest of our lives. (Y/n) will you marry me?" he looks into my eyes full of hope, smiling nervously. I can't help a few tears leak out of my eyes "yes...yes yes yes, a million times yes!" armin gives the happiest expression I've ever seen. He leaps from the ground pulling me into a tight hug, 'thank you' he mutters into my hair. He pulls back and holds his hand out I place my left hand in his, delicately he slides the ring on my ring finger it glistens in the setting sun light.

We come together in a passion kiss. "I love you Armin arlert" "I love you to (y/n)(l/n), I can't wait for the day I can call you (y/n) arlert".