𝘀𝘂𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 | birdie

Ship: SuA, Siyeon
Members Are:
In a Fantasy AU
Categories: Romance
Summary: Fairy Bora shows her human companion Siyeon a new spot under the moonlight to enjoy together.

Flighty, and sprightly. That's how Lee Siyeon would describe the girl that she meets at the creek under the sunset on every full moon. "Hello, little birdie," she calls as she hears a flutter of wings behind her. She doesn't bother to turn around, instead only smiling widely as she waits for pale, slender arms to wrap around her shoulders. She is not disappointed, and Kim Bora's mystical giggle rings in her ears within moments.

"Hello, wolfie," Bora answers. "Have you come to meet me?"

"No," Siyeon teases. "I am here to meet a different fairy."

"What?!" Bora responds playfully, immediately catching onto Siyeon's game. "Hmph! That's just as well. I'm here to meet a different human."

Siyeon laughs as her eyes finally find Bora, who is standing next to Siyeon with her arms folded over her curvaceous chest, her left hip dropped slightly as she taps her right foot against the ground in mock anger. The tips of her rosy wings blend in with the setting sun, and Siyeon feels her heart flutter in the same manner of their erratic motion as she takes in their sight.

"It's good to see you again, Bora," Siyeon says charmingly as she stands to her feet, taking the petite fairy's hand in her own to offer a kiss.

"Likewise," Bora responds, and though her tone is cool and nonchalant, the blush on her cheeks gives away her true response. Siyeon smirks at the sight.

"What is the plan tonight, my little birdie?" Siyeon asks, still holding Bora's hand delicately in her own, as though the fairy's shimmering skin is like that of a porcelain doll's.

"Follow me," comes the expected response, which is punctuated with mischievously twinkling chocolate eyes. Bora tightens her grip on Siyeon's hand as she springs lightly down the bank of the stream until the tips of her toes reach the cool water. Siyeon races to keep up as she tries her best not to slip, for she has no safety net of wings to catch her should she fall. Bora, she fears, is too fragile to be of any help in that way.

"Bora, slow down," Siyeon pants with a grin as the fairy turns to check on her human companion. "I'm not as light as you."

"You can keep up," Bora scoffs, but Siyeon notices that the fairy's pace slows as she hops to the rock that is closest to the edge of the stream. She still holds Siyeon's hand and waits for the human to copy her movements before she hops to the next rock.

"Do you have a place in mind?" Siyeon asks as the pattern repeats.

"For?" Bora asks with a smirk, knowing full well what Siyeon means, to which Siyeon gives a deadpan look that merits an honest response. "Yes, I do."

Siyeon smiles in anticipation as she follows Bora more quickly now. They spring from rock to rock, and Siyeon notices that each one is larger than the one before, making it easier to head down the water until they finally reach a large, flat slab in the middle of the creek that is surrounded by cattails on either bank.

"This is lovely, Bora. Why haven't you taken me here before?" Siyeon asks admiringly as she sits down next to the fairy, careful to not brush Bora's wings too harshly before she looks up at the deepening sunset.

"Hadn't thought to do so yet," Bora smiles. She reaches out and takes Siyeon's hand again, leaning on the human's shoulder as she joins her in gazing at the sunset.

"This night is pretty," Siyeon says, and Bora hums in agreement. "But," she continues, "it's not as pretty as you."

"Then look at me instead, silly," Bora giggles, turning Siyeon's head towards her own with the palm of her hand.

"Much better," Siyeon grins as she takes in Bora's eyes. The fairy's milky skin is beginning to glow in the light, an indication that time is passing quickly, and with that in mind, Siyeon waits not for a response. Instead, she presses her full lips against Bora's own, humming in contentment as she tastes the sweet cornucopia of fruit that their flushed surface brings to her senses.

Bora, too, hums in response, which seems to set Siyeon's heart on fire. She carefully leans over the fairy, waiting for Bora to adjust her wings with a flutter of her shoulders before gently laying her against the rock, the surface of which was still warm from the summer sun. "Bora," Siyeon whispers as she begins to trail kisses down the fairy's body, leaving invisible marks of her territory against the silky fabric that covers it.

"Yes?" Bora answers breathlessly when Siyeon pauses, looking up with a smile at the fairy from where she leans against her hips.

"I love you, my little birdie."